OFFICIAL CAVS V NJ NETS THREAD Vol: Shaq bobblehead night

Thats the only reason I'm gonna go to the game tonight, prob get the SGA and leave a little early. Should be an easy W but who knows the way we takenights off it could be a 4 point game. It WILL be a win tho...

If we win by less then 10 I will be highly disappointed...

I know it's still very early, but this team is faaaaar away from challenging BOS and ORL in the playoffs IMO.

We need to move the damn ball around/move around on offense and not go into "watch LeBron mode" as much as possible.

With that said, lets get it!
pimp.gif

Is Devin Harris fully healthy yet this year? He was havin MAJOR games last year and I haven't seen him have one of those yet this season, is it his ankleor what's his deal so far?

A rare time saying this, but go Nets
laugh.gif

Cavs should put a beating on them, but we'll see.

damn cavs fans are super sensitive. you guys should demolish the nets, no need for it's own thread.

Originally Posted by DubA169

damn cavs fans are super sensitive. you guys should demolish the nets, no need for it's own thread.

shut up, if you don't like it, don't enter

No ill intentions whatsoever, but it does seem like this could just be put in a Cavs season thread, same goes for a lot of Cavs/Lebron/etc. news.

laugh.gif

With all due respect, Big J, most of the dudes that make all the LeBron threads (like the french fry one) aren't CAVS fans at all. Check who made the 2ndreply in this thread for starters.
smh.gif

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a CAVS fan make a random LeBron thread...OC has chilled out with all that stuff.
pimp.gif

whatever you know this thread will be empty. #%@+ ain't on even on national TV. only way this thread has more than 4 cavs fans in it is if the cavs lose.

cavs fans are just an angry bunch because their star player openly talks about leaving. I'd be on edge too

laugh.gif
Silly me, but I still think of NBATV as national TV, cuz I justassumed everyone had it. But anyhoo, this game is on NBATV today, Fan night.

Cavs fans need a hug.

And it ain't even June yet.

ϾϿTEAM BIG BREASTϾϿ

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I swear that infamous character with Oden needs to be revealed. He is a NT legend, yet nobody knows who he really is. When/why was the 1st time someoneposted this pic?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom