Official Celtics vs. Hawks Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-2) vol. TheSwagOfSweetJones

laugh.gif
 at Rondo

Rondo is a mental ******... How you gunna act the fool when the game is so close????

Rondo is one competitive dude and I respect that, but you just lowered your chances of winning...

If Artest got 7 for the Bones Jones maneuver, no way Rondo should get more than one game for that. He obviously was coming towards the ref and most likely intended to chest bump him, but the trip made it a little worse looking than it was.

I am a Rondo fan and a lifelong Celtics fan.

Rondo had the right to be angry at the call but bumping into a ref, even though he tripped on his foot will call for a suspension. Gotta keep your composure at all times no matter the call was bad or not.

Rondo needs to keep his cool, that's really stupid.
That being said...what an awful call. Come on Boston, put them away in 5 now. 
pimp.gif

Feels good being right about this series so far.

Hawks in 5.

Props to the ref taking that hit. Bron would have flailed his arms and fell to the ground.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Rondo had the right to be angry at the call but bumping into a ref, even though he tripped on his foot will call for a suspension. Gotta keep your composure at all times no matter the call was bad or not.
Why? It was correctly called, Bass was on top of Smith and while trying to deflect him - hit Smith across the head. Now if you're gonna say it should've been a jumpball between KG (or whoever it was) and Smith, neither of them hand their hand on the ball long enough.

laugh.gif
Mark Davis pulled his best Tim Donaghy impression tonight. Only way his precious Hawks could win this game. Celtics in 5.

Btw, Hawks are worse than I thought. Celtics shot extremely poorly and still almost won.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Mark Davis pulled his best Tim Donaghy impression tonight. Only way his precious Hawks could win this game. Celtics in 5.

Btw, Hawks are worse than I thought. Celtics shot extremely poorly and still almost won.
roll.gif
 still finding ways to throw shots in after a loss.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Props to the ref taking that hit. Bron would have flailed his arms and fell to the ground.
bron still stays on your mind while your watching another game?

Back
Top Bottom