Official Celtics Vs Heat Conf Finals. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Game 6 Friday.

Celtics fans are annoying.

Your squad is clearly outmatched in this series. Blame $+!+ on the refs all you want but a team full of dudes on their last leg led by a point guard who couldn't throw a rock in an ocean ain't getting past a team with 2 of the best ever still in their prime.

So the excuse if the Celtics lose the series is already there, huh?

Well we might as well not even watch the rest of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by NooEra

AceboogieDBF said:
oh well they dont got a chance no matter what rondo does....

Lol Rondo is one of the greatest postseason performers in the history of the league , though.

The Celtics are a better team than the Heat. We just need to play with confidence and energy.

I see us winning the next two games.
laugh.gif
Delusions of grandeur.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Every member of the Heat and Trick Daddy coulda caught a tech @ the Celts still would have lost last night.

Stop the bloodclot cryin'.

roll.gif

Can somebody tell me about the "childish showboating" that Lebron did? Cause this +%!#$+! Skip Bayless was acting like
Lebron did a bounced the ball off somebody's Garnett's head and threw a bucket of confetti on Rondo and Ray Allen. Just
when you think this dude has reached for something so irrelevant and insignificant, he one ups himself.

I've wanted to use that gif for awhile.. but couldn't find the right moment.

I can't criticize Bron for doing that to KG, he acts like such an !+$+ out there that it is deserved. If LBJ did it to a Tim Duncan or someone like that, probably a different story

I don't care about the celts. I just hate the way the game stops every 3 seconds and the refs are ultra thin skinned and act like they are bigger than the game.

The outcome wouldn't have changed. But that #%$+ was hard to watch. It's back to back nights where the flow of an NBA is disrupted by whistles to the point that parts are unwatchable.

Two refs were trending in the USA. That's a really, really bad look for the league.
And lol at feeling bad for Garnett. That dude is a scumbag on the court. Good for lebron. It's just annoying that someone like shumpert would have gotten a tech for doing it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
Stern's soldiers.

Technicals called on the Heat this postseason: 6. Technicals called on their opponents: 23
Technicals called on the Heat this postseason: 6. Technicals called on their opponents: 23

A few this game were kinda out of no where. But after 2 straight years of boo's and other teams trying to provoke/taunt them, the Heat ain't going to get provoked or upset and say/do stupid things if the Heat are going to reactive to anything, they will aim for the throat. There's no point getting a technical to whine about a call, especially if its the first bad call on you. Celtics were getting way to unnecessarily upset over mediocre things early in the game. You aren't going to win begging for calls.

Not saying any of these deserved to be a tech but:
No point in Garnett knocking the ball away from Wade's hand.

No point in Rondo shoving Battier out of the way after he stops boxing you out.

No point in Allen jumping up and stomping his feet like a 6 year old.

No point in Rivers complaining to ref after he decided no foul on Rondo. He won't change his mind cause from you saying c'mon man. Wait until a deadball to say something, complaining right away will result in a best case scenario absolutely nothing, in a worse case a tech.

Frustrated? Ok w/e it's game 1. Play better cry less in game 2-4(+?).Rivers lead the league in techs as a coach anyways, wouldn't be surprised if he gets another one during another loss.

Im not even worried about the refs nor have i mentioned them once
eyes.gif

NT (especially salty Knick fans who want to see Boston fail Bc their own squad has been irrelevant since the 90s) is just so dramatic with their analysis sometimes. We owned the Heat all season. We were competitive until halfway through the third after having zero days rest . but we have zero chance and im delusional for thinking we can win the next two? LOL

Miami isnt even a good team. They have two stars and a bunch of scrubs. All we need is a bad game from one of them and a great game from Rondo (best pg in the league) and we have ourselves a W.

Yeah ray Allen is a six year old because he got mad over a bad call and WALKED AWAY from the ref. and coaches never work the refs. Doc was so out of line saying "c'mon Eddie". No place for that.

Fact of the matter is I've seen wade whine and jump up and down not get a tech. I've seen him bowl over colinson and not get a tech.

I've seen lebron literally ask refs for calls and get them. Especially flagrants. So don't tell me that talking to refs can't change their mind.

You just gotta be the league's favorite team at the moment.

Yea its great to see the refs out there making jump shots and dunks......smh

It doesn't matter, the Celtics are CLEARLY outmatched, even with out Bosh on the floor.

roll.gif
Stern's soldiers.

Tim-Donaghy.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yeah ray Allen is a six year old because he got mad over a bad call and WALKED AWAY from the ref. and coaches never work the refs. Doc was so out of line saying "c'mon Eddie". No place for that.

Fact of the matter is I've seen wade whine and jump up and down not get a tech. I've seen him bowl over colinson and not get a tech.

I've seen lebron literally ask refs for calls and get them. Especially flagrants. So don't tell me that talking to refs can't change their mind.

You just gotta be the league's favorite team at the moment.

I didn't say anyone was out of line or there was no place to do it.
I said no point jumping up and stomping like that. Jumping up AWAY or towards the ref isn't really an the concern, techs don't have to involve something w/ the ref. He got mad, ok deal with it.
Rivers can easily wait until later to address his concerns. Yes there are times when yes refs may listen to you, but not while they are trying to run down court to continue reffing the game.

You don't do it they don't call tech, its simple.
And aside from rondo shoving Vattier, and possibly maybe that delay of game tech, I never would have thought any of those other calls would ever be a tech. But all of them could have been avoided by just calming down and playing the game.

I dunno that pretty much sounds like no emotion allowed. Which is an unfair standard.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I saw that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at Lebron look at KG at the :09 mark
laugh.gif

Alpha Level Trolling Was Achieved
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Can somebody explain this, I saw the hard foul from kg but I dont get the "yeaaaaa" afterwards. It's "trolling" I get that part, but how? was so confused watching it happen live

Originally Posted by NooEra

Im not even worried about the refs nor have i mentioned them once
eyes.gif

NT (especially salty Knick fans who want to see Boston fail Bc their own squad has been irrelevant since the 90s) is just so dramatic with their analysis sometimes. We owned the Heat all season. We were competitive until halfway through the third after having zero days rest . but we have zero chance and im delusional for thinking we can win the next two? LOL

Miami isnt even a good team. They have two stars and a bunch of scrubs. All we need is a bad game from one of them and a great game from Rondo (best pg in the league) and we have ourselves a W.

I agree with everything you said, except the last sentence. You need more than a bad game from Wade and/or Lebron. They're gonna need a week off and a miracle.

The fact of the matter is Boston is too old and have played too many game 7s to be out there chasing two of the fastest players in the league. The Celtics aren't going to be able to keep up.

Can somebody explain this, I saw the hard foul from kg but I dont get the "yeaaaaa" afterwards. It's "trolling" I get that part, but how? was so confused watching it happen live

He's just going at him.. Bron was pumped.. little taunt... It's like clapping or nodding your head making eye contact with an opposing player after a foul, or when the game is coming to an end. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

Every member of the Heat and Trick Daddy coulda caught a tech @ the Celts still would have lost last night.

Stop the bloodclot cryin'.

Seriously
laugh.gif
 stop %%@%##+ complaining and take the L.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ElderWatsonDiggs wrote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I saw that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at Lebron look at KG at the :09 mark
laugh.gif

Alpha Level Trolling Was Achieved
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I actually respect Lebron more for that.. if you dont like someone then show it, dude usually worries about his image all the time.

Love how desperate the haters are after a game where the Heat were called for 21 fouls and the Celtics for 19. The foul difference could've been even greater in favor of the Celtics and it still wouldn't have changed the outcome.

If Stern wants the Heat to win, wouldn't he had done something about the fact that the Mavericks had more free throws in 4 of the 6 finals games last year? What exactly is you explanation for Stern not having Heat win last year?

Originally Posted by True Blues

roll.gif
Stern's soldiers.

Tim-Donaghy.jpg

All those techs last night = 2 pts. All came in a quarter where the Celtics scored pts and tied the game.Boston is finished, blow it up, face facts . Yall talk bout miami fans/stans butyou cant even be real within yourselves. Doing your franchise an injustice with this blame game.In PAT WE TRUST.

Originally Posted by rleelum25

can someone inform me of the dates of the nba finals games? im in miami the week of the 11th June -16th ..wanna see if i can make a game...

No respect for the Celtics AT ALL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Love how desperate the haters are after a game where the Heat were called for 21 fouls and the Celtics for 19. The foul difference could've been even greater in favor of the Celtics and it still wouldn't have changed the outcome.

If Stern wants the Heat to win, wouldn't he had done something about the fact that the Mavericks had more free throws in 4 of the 6 finals games last year? What exactly is you explanation for Stern not having Heat win last year?
He obviously owed Cuban one for 2006 finals. 

Back
Top Bottom