-[Official Chargers vs Colts Thread]- vol. Philip Rivers Appreciation

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Phillip Rivers has feminine tendencies. Colts by 14.

Damn, how many times you gonna keep restating that?
roll.gif
Sorry Sheed. The guy just really bothers me for some reason.

no need..he bothers me too, and a lot of bolt fans also

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

As far as LT being scared of Sanders, ya'll should be more worried about this dude.

SMHchargerscolts115.jpg

Awww crap. I said I wasn't going to say anything until after the game. Blame me if we lose guys.
frown.gif

Turner;
Vs. Tenn. 9carries-28yds.
Season 71carries-316yds.

I think the chargers have a chance especially considering the way they played them this season. But in my twisted way i hope the colts win so i could see themget mauled by the patriots:evil:

No love whatsoever for the Bolts. Except for the few known Charger fans on this thing. Im obviously going for the SuperChargers, but to be honest, Indy ALWAYShas a problem with us. If its not one thing its another. And does anyone really think that LT is going to be stuffed two weeks in a row? Look at his careerpattern, when he has a really down game, he blows up the very next week. Just a trend I noticed.

Chargers 34 - Colts 31 (Vinatieri misses a chipper/Kaeding hits the game winner)

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

And does anyone really think that LT is going to be stuffed two weeks in a row? Look at his career pattern, when he has a really down game, he blows up the very next week. Just a trend I noticed.

Then let's hope he sticks to his pattern. Hopefully it'll be enough to get through Indy.
smile.gif

(If there is an NFL God, please let 85 on the field on Sunday.)

Is there anywhere I can find up to date info on Gates status for game day? For some reason the Chargers website isnt loading for me at work...

Is there anywhere I can find up to date info on Gates status for game day? For some reason the Chargers website isnt loading for me at work...

John Clayton said he's out until the Super Bowl (if the Chargers make it that far).

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

John Clayton said he's out until the Super Bowl (if the Chargers make it that far).
eek.gif
Big blow for the Chargers there.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

eek.gif
Big blow for the Chargers there.
frown.gif

yeah saw it on espn, sucks
frown.gif
, he hasn't really done well againstthe colts in the past, BUT its the attention he gets when hes out there...

GO CHARGERS!!!

Damn man, that is a serious blow to the offense. Like 2k3 said, the attention that the Indy D will give him is almost worth him getting a bunch of passingyards. It opens things up for VJax and Chambers. Hell, even LT.

Whats everyone doing for the game on sunday? Any places that are having Charger Playoff Parties (restaurants, etc?).

I definitely will be supporting the Chargers for this game. I absolutely loathe the Colts and around 99% of their fans. Though I think Indy will win, I hope Iam wrong.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Whats everyone doing for the game on sunday? Any places that are having Charger Playoff Parties (restaurants, etc?).
xx sports radio [105.7FM / 1090AM] is having something at dave & buster's:

http://xxsportsradio.com/pages/landing/?blockID=2057&feedID=115
Thanks. I was thinking of throwing something together for the younger people in my family. Im def not inviting all my hater uncles and auntys though.They say they are Charger fans but they doubt everything.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

xx sports radio [105.7FM / 1090AM] is having something at dave & buster's:

http://xxsportsradio.com/pages/landing/?blockID=2057&feedID=115
Thanks. I was thinking of throwing something together for the younger people in my family. Im def not inviting all my hater uncles and auntys though. They say they are Charger fans but they doubt everything.
eyes.gif

What's wrong with having doubt? It's not like the Chargers have not let their fans down in their history with the Spanos as owners.

3 seasons ago, barely anyone in SD wanted to be a Charger fan. Now they got everybody and their mama being Charger fans in SD calling out other fans who doubtthe Chargers.

Colts - 38
Chargers - 14

This man knows what he's talking about. The Colts will have their way with the Chargers this game.

A Pats/Colts AFC Championship game is inevitable.

I want a Pats Colts AFC Championship (AKA Super Bowl), so GO COLTS

Plus I like Peyton and Colts fans were nice to me in 2005 in their stadium. I will always appreciate that. You now get the Fury karma

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I definitely will be supporting the Chargers for this game. I absolutely loathe the Colts and around 99% of their fans. Though I think Indy will win, I hope I am wrong.

yup, Lorenzo should be back also I think Gates is going to stick it out and have surgery after the season is done so.....Colts fans don't be jinxing yourteam, I think its going to be a lot better game than yall think. Gates is going to open up the middle regardless of wheather he gets cathces or not, hes a bigtime player. I think LT is going to go off because he got his FB back. If the chargers win I told you so. I aint tryna jinx em but you guys need to give emcredit they haven't lost since LT gave his team the "talk" so watch out.Ill leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom