Official Chester French- Love The Future Album Thread 4/21/09

Originally Posted by franchise3

Intro is flames too.
laugh.gif

What language is that?
Español.

Nice album; I may even consider getting the platinum package. I haven't decided whether or not I'm getting that or just the regular album. I played NotOver You so many times last night. I'm kind of new to the group so which guy is D.A. and which one is Max??? Is the D.A. the guy that does the leadsinging???

Originally Posted by EvansST

Nobody like fingers? That's my song right now (even though the whole album is too good). That song is so epic, when the drum kicks in and d.a. lays his vocals, wow, just amazing.

i'm with you on this one - awesome track. lovin the strings and the whole orchestra sound to it.

Originally Posted by acidicality

ordered the plat package and haven't received it yet or any confirmation of sorts
you should've gotten an email right after you ordered it..

that's how you get the digital pack as well (digital booklet + mp3+bonus track), cuz they'll provide you a link through there.

ohh shoot, i forgot about that, yeah i got an email and got that digital pack thing. i was just talking about a shipping confirmation. oops.

8e0166323a171b4ac8ad0ec102fd9e124e1308d1.png

peep my favs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

though 'sleep' and 'time to unwind' are the two I'm really digging

and add "Country Interlude" to the list---listened to it bout 5 times in a row....

This album really had to grow on me. I had to wean myself off of their mixtape and expect different.

YO! So I FINALLY managed to cop this joint Saturday night... (in the entire Best Buy, they had 8... and on a random #$+ endcap at that)

Not Over You

smh.gif

Damn.

DF!!!

Smh at this album being out a week and only being 6 pages. Nt slept on this one. Looks to future love the future posts of " oh %@!!, I been sleeping, thisjoint is epic." Which leads to nt cult following

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Smh at this album being out a week and only being 6 pages. Nt slept on this one. Looks to future love the future posts of " oh %@!!, I been sleeping, this joint is epic." Which leads to nt cult following
word. At least they'll listen to it. Better late than never.

Back
Top Bottom