Official Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals [October 25, 2009]

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

CasperJr wrote: id take forte 10 times out of ten over benson and if you sit here and say you wouldnt you a fool

G you a fool

if it takes 5 years to get it then you not orth it and he still needs 100 carries to get 300 yards

forte > benson 1st few years..........

i give him props for being iight nothing more
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

Over 120 yards sunday

On 42 carries.
Close.37 carries for 189.
DoubleJs07:

ur buggin bro...

Forte in 19 games has proven he's a more consistent back than Benson, who has been in the NFL for around 5 years. Benson is off to a good start no doubt, but I have my doubts that he'll keep it up all year long.....no one in their right mind would take benson over Forte.

2 out of those 3 statements are still true
laugh.gif
so wats yo point...........

I'm just saying. When you trying to get the L in Madden?

SIG CHECK!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

No way in hell Benson gets off. I was rooting for him in Cincy until he started talking unwarranted ##**. The douche bag had many chances here. His ex-teammates don't miss. Look for Briggs to light him up.

Bears win 24-14
I couldn't have been more wrong.

Congrats to Cincy for beating a pathetic team.

Shame on the Bears. can't wait to here Lovie get angry and go off on his team
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

CasperJr wrote: id take forte 10 times out of ten over benson and if you sit here and say you wouldnt you a fool

G you a fool

if it takes 5 years to get it then you not orth it and he still needs 100 carries to get 300 yards

forte > benson 1st few years..........

i give him props for being iight nothing more
Kiddin Like Jason wrote:

Over 120 yards sunday

On 42 carries.
Close.37 carries for 189.
DoubleJs07:

ur buggin bro...

Forte in 19 games has proven he's a more consistent back than Benson, who has been in the NFL for around 5 years. Benson is off to a good start no doubt, but I have my doubts that he'll keep it up all year long.....no one in their right mind would take benson over Forte.

2 out of those 3 statements are still true
laugh.gif
so wats yo point...........

All Forte has proven is that hes a 3.9 ypc rusher behind the Bears line.
And this season he is down to 3.5

benson isnt the leader tho...still 3rd according to espn.com and the stats are in from today peterson ontop

Originally Posted by dunkhead05

benson isnt the leader tho...still 3rd according to espn.com and the stats are in from today peterson ontop
On NFL it says He has 720 yards which puts him at a nice distance ahead of AP.

Originally Posted by dunkhead05

On NFL it says He has 720 yards which puts him at a nice distance ahead of AP.

they're saying on ESPN today hes the leader too...thats odd cuz their website def. had the yards in from sunday and he was 3rd....o well good *@$% im gladhes back ontop

where is the running game lovie? i swear i feel for forte. he has been like a forgotten rb for the bears. shame on them. just because you got a gun slinger ofa qb now doesnt mean you air it ou 90% of the time. tsk tsk tsk

benson, what a waste of a jersey when he was here
smh.gif

and a huge stoneface to the bears coming up to him after the game and giving him props n @$@+

Back
Top Bottom