OFFICIAL Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers - Pink Huggies & Pedicures Edition

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Cutler has been solid for us all season minus a few games. I'm not mad we lost, we did a hell of a job hanging in there...of course these dudes come out and rag on him but that weren't saying *%$% when last week. Typical NT.
Not the point, Cutler can look good some games, but we all know once the lights are on and its a big spot, Cutler will run away from contact like a little girl. 
Not surprised by the end result though, I called a GB win (didn't expect this close a game though). 

Packers are going to be a PROBLEM, anyone who thinks otherwise is just a hater.

?? On nt?
Um...yeah, I already said the Giants were not making the playoffs last week.
Thanks for your insight though.

Its cool. I was just askin',  because you usually
make vague predictions. For the record, saying the Giants wouldn't make
the playoffs isn't the same as predicting GB would win.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Cutler has been solid for us all season minus a few games. I'm not mad we lost, we did a hell of a job hanging in there...of course these dudes come out and rag on him but that weren't saying *%$% when last week. Typical NT.
Not the point, Cutler can look good some games, but we all know once the lights are on and its a big spot, Cutler will run away from contact like a little girl. 
Not surprised by the end result though, I called a GB win (didn't expect this close a game though). 

Packers are going to be a PROBLEM, anyone who thinks otherwise is just a hater.

?? On nt?
Um...yeah, I already said the Giants were not making the playoffs last week.
Thanks for your insight though.

Its cool. I was just askin',  because you usually
make vague predictions. For the record, saying the Giants wouldn't make
the playoffs isn't the same as predicting GB would win.

Vague?

I said Giants would win and finish strong, but GB would beat the Bears.

Vague?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

pimp.gif

Good game by the bears...seriously...they had NOTHING to play for.

And keep throwing out those "IFS" bucem ... Have fun watching from your moms basement.
I'm in college living at an on-campus apartment, all paid for on athletic scholarship, but thanks
smile.gif
. Have fun watching Aaron Rodgers try to win his first playoff game, even though listening to some of you guys you'd think he has 3 rings and the Packers are the number 1 seed in this year's playoffs.  

pimp.gif

Good game by the bears...seriously...they had NOTHING to play for.

And keep throwing out those "IFS" bucem ... Have fun watching from your moms basement.
I'm in college living at an on-campus apartment, all paid for on athletic scholarship, but thanks
smile.gif
. Have fun watching Aaron Rodgers try to win his first playoff game, even though listening to some of you guys you'd think he has 3 rings and the Packers are the number 1 seed in this year's playoffs.  

smile.gif

Good for you, there is no bill I hate to pay more each month than my student loans.  Ugh
sick.gif

smile.gif

Good for you, there is no bill I hate to pay more each month than my student loans.  Ugh
sick.gif

Vague?
========

Past predictions. Vague was the best word I could think to describe them.
====
I got it.

Vague?
========

Past predictions. Vague was the best word I could think to describe them.
====
I got it.

Congrats bucem

I mean I guess us fans can't cheer for our team. Oh well...in that case Aaron Rodgers sucks, packers will choke, and McCarthy should be fired. Better?

I swear people get salty as hell when a fan cheers for their team...
Just from reading this thread no packer fan has mouthed off...we just love our team.

Congrats bucem

I mean I guess us fans can't cheer for our team. Oh well...in that case Aaron Rodgers sucks, packers will choke, and McCarthy should be fired. Better?

Just from reading this thread no packer fan has mouthed off...we just love our team.

McCarthy needs to chill with the FB Dive **** to Kuhn.  If you're going to let Kuhn run it let him be the running back so he can get a full head of steam.  Also wish he'd do more play actions on the goalline, he never does it and when he did it that one time today it worked like a charm, wide open Lee TD.  
Props to the defense, won us that game.  

McCarthy needs to chill with the FB Dive **** to Kuhn.  If you're going to let Kuhn run it let him be the running back so he can get a full head of steam.  Also wish he'd do more play actions on the goalline, he never does it and when he did it that one time today it worked like a charm, wide open Lee TD.  
Props to the defense, won us that game.  

Congrats bucem

I don't care at all if you cheer for your team, I would have liked to cheer for the Packers if Tampa was already in. I was just responding to the comments you and the other dude had to say. 

Congrats bucem

I don't care at all if you cheer for your team, I would have liked to cheer for the Packers if Tampa was already in. I was just responding to the comments you and the other dude had to say. 

Listen, Buc Em. Ive made probably 2 comments directed at you on this board... The first being that you're too sensitive, and the second about your out of left field comment bringing up Josh Freeman in this thread when he has nothing to do with it.

Your response to my second comment might have confirmed the first... You really need to relax, tellin me I wouldn't be saying this and that in person? Like you'd go off and fight me or something? Grow up.

Not trying to start anything further because its a waste of time but just saying this is the internet... Dudes like Marley been riding my @!* on this board for years now, I don't pay it any mind. You really shouldn't either.

And about my post count... Ive been hear over 5 years longer than you have.
laugh.gif
Just don't worry about others bro. I'm sure that theres people in your life that you wouldnt even want to tell about your own 1,300 posts on a message board either so seems to me you're living in a glass house on this one bud.
laugh.gif

Bears fans - Like ive said before I really want another game between GB and the Bears... Not sure why yall get so upset when I say Green Bay is a better team than CHI but it is what it is, thats my opinion and I have my reasons.

I guess im just used to talking !@*% to Vikings fans on here
laugh.gif
... They take it and give it back a little better than yall.
laugh.gif
So please feel free and talk as much !@*% as you want to me... I don't mind.
laugh.gif

To the playoffs!

Listen, Buc Em. Ive made probably 2 comments directed at you on this board... The first being that you're too sensitive, and the second about your out of left field comment bringing up Josh Freeman in this thread when he has nothing to do with it.

Your response to my second comment might have confirmed the first... You really need to relax, tellin me I wouldn't be saying this and that in person? Like you'd go off and fight me or something? Grow up.

Not trying to start anything further because its a waste of time but just saying this is the internet... Dudes like Marley been riding my @!* on this board for years now, I don't pay it any mind. You really shouldn't either.

And about my post count... Ive been hear over 5 years longer than you have.
laugh.gif
Just don't worry about others bro. I'm sure that theres people in your life that you wouldnt even want to tell about your own 1,300 posts on a message board either so seems to me you're living in a glass house on this one bud.
laugh.gif

Bears fans - Like ive said before I really want another game between GB and the Bears... Not sure why yall get so upset when I say Green Bay is a better team than CHI but it is what it is, thats my opinion and I have my reasons.

I guess im just used to talking !@*% to Vikings fans on here
laugh.gif
... They take it and give it back a little better than yall.
laugh.gif
So please feel free and talk as much !@*% as you want to me... I don't mind.
laugh.gif

To the playoffs!

..in that case Aaron Rodgers sucks, packers will choke, and McCarthy should be fired. Better?

Most sane thing I've read on Niketalk.com in a long time.

..in that case Aaron Rodgers sucks, packers will choke, and McCarthy should be fired. Better?

Most sane thing I've read on Niketalk.com in a long time.

Oh hi guys.

GB in the playoffs?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear Cutler is PURE trash. Bears' O-line is pure trash.

You Bears fans can defend Mr. Cool and Collected all you want.....but it's like this man purposely throws games away for you guys.

Bears D, though, is actually pretty nice.

this dude arstyle stays with the high levels of sodium flowing through his veins. We get it. You absolutely hate the Packers. The Packers are better than the Bears. Get over it.

Everyone using the 'they didn't have anything to play for excuse'....stop. Lovie Smith kept everyone in....ran the usual schemes....even let Cutler get sacked 6 times.

With that said, Chicago is still in. gets a week to rest. you guys have earned it.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom