Official Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat 3/6 Game Thread 1 PM EST

nbamvps_20110224231347790_660_320.JPG

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Gonna be a tough game with Miami thirsty for a victory against a top team, especially after their latest stretch. My guy D Rose has to bring it today!

Gonna be a tough game with Miami thirsty for a victory against a top team, especially after their latest stretch. My guy D Rose has to bring it today!

I'm hoping for an instant classic. No blowout!

I think Rose can put the MVP debate to rest with a big performance here (think 42 vs SPurs)

I'm hoping for an instant classic. No blowout!

I think Rose can put the MVP debate to rest with a big performance here (think 42 vs SPurs)

If Bulls win and Rose goes off he locks up the MVP award IMO.

Think the Heat need this game more so I expect them to play well today.

If Bulls win and Rose goes off he locks up the MVP award IMO.

Think the Heat need this game more so I expect them to play well today.

heat by atleast 10 or more. no way they lose 4 in a row and at home. they need to attack attack attack the basket. no more settling for jumpers unless its miller, bibby, or jones open.

this game will probably decide spolstra's job. if they win he stays if they lose he goes.

heat by atleast 10 or more. no way they lose 4 in a row and at home. they need to attack attack attack the basket. no more settling for jumpers unless its miller, bibby, or jones open.

this game will probably decide spolstra's job. if they win he stays if they lose he goes.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Damn first they was 9-8 then they look at him, now they in this stretch they look at him again 
tired.gif

The man doesn't want to lose.  It's very GOOD that the heat are playing 500 teams, its gonna force them to WIN now.

Wade know for sure he doesnt want pat riley as coach, he'll make practice like slavery.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Damn first they was 9-8 then they look at him, now they in this stretch they look at him again 
tired.gif

The man doesn't want to lose.  It's very GOOD that the heat are playing 500 teams, its gonna force them to WIN now.

Wade know for sure he doesnt want pat riley as coach, he'll make practice like slavery.

Back
Top Bottom