Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

this dude boozer just looking weak out there ...

foul trouble
getting his shots punted at close range
weak rebounding
swiss cheese defense
yelling because he a fan out there of rose instead of contributing
doing merton hanks head bob
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

this dude boozer just looking weak out there ...

foul trouble
getting his shots punted at close range
weak rebounding
swiss cheese defense
yelling because he a fan out there of rose instead of contributing
doing merton hanks head bob
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He does need to step it up man..

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Asik with only 3 minutes?

SMH we need him out their against indys bigs

I'm more concerned with Taj playing only 11 minutes. Boozer wasn't doing %*%@ all game on either end. Why not put in someone who plays D?

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
at the tomfoolery in this thread i missed it shoulda checked this during the games

but Pooh aint gon let us lose thats the one thing that Jordan had that separated him from everyone else
as soon as someone steps up to be Pip its a wrap for the league for the next 5 years
I like the bulls but that scenario is unlikely.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I think we just took their best shot and survived. We just gotta come out and play the type of defense that got us to this point. I'm excited to watch game 2 as it goes instead of having to listen to the radio...all that "cherry pie in the sky" and "onions" is a bit annoying, I gotta see it for myself

I don't mind bill even though it seems forced. I rather watch the game on can but can't since I don't live in the chi.Edit: can't worry bout cats questioning fan loyalty all u have to do is check old bulls post. Don't know if they go back that far but I've been inbulls threads for years

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1-0....Glad we got the W...thats all that matters. Anybody got a stream they can PM me thats always up and running? My stream went out before the 2nd quarter started...

Jones looked like such a bum. I hate that dude. Maybe he thought he would lose his good seat and didnt want to risk it.

man i was there last night... the first 47 minutes, i was sooo pissed, but that last 3 minutes was well worth it!
when korver hit that 3, the uc errupted!! what a game to be at.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1-0....Glad we got the W...thats all that matters. Anybody got a stream they can PM me thats always up and running? My stream went out before the 2nd quarter started...

Have you tried espn3.com...my sister watched the game that way yesterday.

That Indiana Squad is just a jump shooting squad.  *shrugs

Their best player Granger I can't remember driving to the basket once.  lol

tha bulls!
boozer better step up we need at least 20 and 10 a game and dengs 18 we will be golden

Back
Top Bottom