Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Disgusting Call.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

it wasn't an offensive foul but it was a travel ... so i don't want to hear no one complain

So what Derrick Rose gets away with discontinued dribble every time he dribbles the ball.

Pacers got dicked over.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Korber is the Robert Horry of the old Lakers and Rockets with clutch threes

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT & disrespecting Horry.

Horry was clutch before his playing days in LA and later on in his career with the Spurs.

Korver has a long way to go before being known as a clutch shooter.
Lol yeah I know Horry is alot more clutch but I was just comparing the late game 3's horry always hit

I just don't understand how you can call that with such a huge possession, we saw last night the offensive interference no call lead to the Thunder winning who knows what might've happened had it been called, these refs can't do this kind of stuff at end of game situations.

Wow, after all the heat the refs caught last night for the offensive foul call, they do it again???  And then they let Boozer push Foster out of bounds??

I'm all for the Bulls advancing to the next round, but c'mon...terrible call on Hibbert

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Anyone peep how it said were up 2-0 already

I had to do a double take when I saw that.  NBA still fixing games
30t6p3b.gif
, Nuggets yesterday and Pacers today...

I guess yall missed the clean blocks of by noah that got called, and even if he hit his hand the hand is part of the ball.

What the hell is Rose is even crying about on that foul.

He straight gave the shooter a high five on that shot.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

I guess yall missed the clean blocks of by noah that got called, and even if he hit his hand the hand is part of the ball.
He didn't hit hand on the second one, he hit his arm. 

Back
Top Bottom