Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Damn, I'm starting to have very good feelings about this team. Cannot wait for Boozer to get in the mix.
pimp.gif

you can really see Thibs impact on this team and i like what im seeing out of our team.

Rose with 33 and 7 on 13 for 20 shooting
pimp.gif

4 straight wins lets get another one tomorrow

That was the most relaxed 33 points I've ever seen from Rose.  Most relaxed 17 point quarter too. 

Somewhere in the 3rd I was thinking to myself, boy does he look bored out there...even for him. 

I love how he's walking up the ball, looking like he's running down the clock till the game ends and the next second he springs into action and is at the hoop or in the paint. 
laugh.gif

Everyone's talking about how John Wall is the fastest end to end but Drose definitely got him with the first step. 

Overall this game was meh, the Rockets had 3 of their top 5 scorers out, but I'm nitpicking a little, it's a 4 game streak
pimp.gif

End note: this team is deep, when Boozer comes back you can have a legit 10 man rotation
sick.gif

Amel, I thought we would do much better with them being short-handed, but like you said, a win is a win.

1 down, at least four to go

Good solid win to set the tone. Dont rest on your laurels, lets beat a good Spurs team tomorrow.......itll be tough though.

i dont care what the rest of NT thinks ... It's D will, Paul and then Rose
pimp.gif

32% on 3's this year ... i'll live with 35% ... w/ a bump up to 40% in the next couple of years ...

4th quarter was ridiculous...

Originally Posted by DubA169

they rigged that draft dammit

yes i'm mad
laugh.gif

Damn that Knicks/Spurs Final was over 10 years ago 
eek.gif

God '99 was a terrible year for the Bulls. I still have nightmares about Corey Benjamin 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom