Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I don't know what we did Futuristic, but I'm so happy we got him. Can you imagine what this team would be like if we had picked in place like the odds had us? That is a day I will never forget.

im so thankful for rose 1.7% chance is right no ayo but for the top 3 picks i held my dudes hand and when i knew we had the pick i jumped for none ayo joy for at least 5 minutes 

great win tonight fellas

holding the lakers to 84 pts
pimp.gif

Love that Pooh takes the big shots. Let me coast until the 4th and then its his time. Booz is starting to fall in nicely. Still out of shape but should be getting better. Noah is odd man out but as long as they are winning I am sure he is happy. Offense will adapt and he will get his looks .

Bogans sucks. Kobe was killing him. Why Deng was on Artest is beyond me. Luol and Ronnie need to guard the best swing man on the other team. Ronnie at least fouls hard enough to not get shots off. Bogans plays matador D.

can somebody please tell me why Bogans even gets a uniform at this point? He has contributed absolutely nothing to to team, in fact hes a liability, on both ends. I understand hes not a scorer but he gets torched on D every game. On top of that he cant find the rim no matter how open he is. imo, it was horrible waste of money getting this turd

I don't think it's that he's a waste of money. First of all, he came relatively cheap. Second, it's just that he's not starter material playing with the first unit. And the fact's been exacerbated by the fact that he's been in a horrible slump.

Bogans has been playing less and less overall minutes as time goes on I'm pretty sure it won't be long until he's overtaken in the starting lineup.

Every game i've watched Bogans Has Done Absolutely Nothing! I think it's time For Brewer to start that was what it was suppose to be initially

boozer with the double double
Drose... the usual
Deng  Played great D and was very efficient shooting
Brewer Great D

Great win and hopefully we dont have a let down tonight against MINNY!

Originally Posted by amel223

I don't think it's that he's a waste of money. First of all, he came relatively cheap. Second, it's just that he's not starter material playing with the first unit. And the fact's been exacerbated by the fact that he's been in a horrible slump since he hit the L.

Bogans has been playing less and less overall minutes as time goes on I'm pretty sure it won't be long until he's overtaken in the starting lineup.
Fixed it for ya.
Hoping they can swing a deal for Mayo. I think he will fit s good with this team. Showing right now that he isn't the prima donna many feel he is with his lack o playing time. Being a good teammate and just trying to get out of his slump. I think adding him makes this team a very legit contender. Better player in all phases than Bogans even on D. I thik he would embrace the lockdown role on this team. He and Rose on the break would be fun. Kid can also shoot. Would really make me happy if we could swing a deal for him.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I don't think it's that he's a waste of money. First of all, he came relatively cheap. Second, it's just that he's not starter material playing with the first unit. And the fact's been exacerbated by the fact that he's been in a horrible slump since he hit the L.

Fixed it for ya.
Hoping they can swing a deal for Mayo. I think he will fit s good with this team. Showing right now that he isn't the prima donna many feel he is with his lack o playing time. Being a good teammate and just trying to get out of his slump. I think adding him makes this team a very legit contender. Better player in all phases than Bogans even on D. I thik he would embrace the lockdown role on this team. He and Rose on the break would be fun. Kid can also shoot. Would really make me happy if we could swing a deal for him.
i dont know if its common around here, but I always compare mayo to larry hughes, with that said no thank you. I dont want him anywhere near the Bulls, just like I dont want Melo here either. If the bulls end up trading for Melo, it will be the end of any chance of success the team is working toward. Same thing with Mayo except obviously the Bulls wouldnt turn the team upside down for mayo like they would for melo

Brewer should start eventually.  Hard to tell when though.  
brewer should have been starting 15 games ago and bogans should have been buried on the bench long ago

Watching O.J. Mayo, he's quite similar to Ben Gordon. He can score off isos and catch and shoots, but not off screens like Gordon does/did. He's in the worst shooting slump of his career, but I don't think it will continue for much longer. Mayo had a rep as a good defender in college, but that's not the case in the league. His lack of length and limited athleticism really hurts him defensively. But he does acknowledge his weaknesses and is willing to sacrifice for the team.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Brewer should start eventually.  Hard to tell when though.  
brewer should have been starting 15 games ago and bogans should have been buried on the bench long ago

Well 15 games ago Brewer couldn't have given us the effort that he's giving now.  He was still bothered with lingering issues with his hamstring from the season before.  He's only been rounding into form now. 

He started off out of the rotation and gradually has been getting more minutes.  He gets more minutes than bogans now. 

There's a reason why bogans was starting.  He played well to start the season; I'm not too sure if he was playing above his ability and only recently has come down to earth or he's just hitting a slump; I'm not too familiar with bogans.

I am well aware though that Brewer was the projected starter to begin the season and I'm sure he will get that spot eventually. 

Mayo plays D unlike the other 2 and has a lot more upside. He isn't a cancer. Only heard him break ole dudes jaw at SC and that kid was a complete douche. Prolly deserved it.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Mayo plays D unlike the other 2 and has a lot more upside. He isn't a cancer. Only heard him break ole dudes jaw at SC and that kid was a complete douche. Prolly deserved it.
He tries to play defense, but he gets absolutely torched on defense by good shooting guards, let alone the elite ones.

Back
Top Bottom