Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Asik takes some extremely hard fouls... I worry about him sometimes.
Now I know why they said he was injury prone or a risk when he was overseas. It isn't that he's soft. He just plays hard.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ people saying Rose winning the MVP would be a travesty.

For most of the year he had to carry the team with Boozer and/or Noah out. He's averaging around 25/8/4 for a 6'3" point guard, which has been done maybe 10 times before. He's upped his 3PT% from 26.7 to 33.0, which is not even including tonight's game. He accounts for a quarter of his team's offense; without Rose they simply won't function. And he's no longer the defensive liability he used to be (even though he's still gotta work on it) They have the second best record in the league, something which NO ONE predicted - and are in battle for 1st in the East with the C's. Do you really think LeBron should win after choking away all those games, having a decrease in his numbers from last year, and benefiting from having Wade & Bosh? Dwight is probably second, but they don't give MVPs to a 4th seeded team unless he's putting up gaudy numbers. Dirk is a good candidate too, but the Mavs have slowed down recently and he missed too many games. Face it haters, Rose is the MVP of the 2010-2011 NBA Season. 

Preach ILL

I don't even care anymore...to be honest, I'd rather have someone else win it and have Rose be motivated for the playoffs like A-Rod.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ people saying Rose winning the MVP would be a travesty.

For most of the year he had to carry the team with Boozer and/or Noah out. He's averaging around 25/8/4 for a 6'3" point guard, which has been done maybe 10 times before. He's upped his 3PT% from 26.7 to 33.0, which is not even including tonight's game. He accounts for a quarter of his team's offense; without Rose they simply won't function. And he's no longer the defensive liability he used to be (even though he's still gotta work on it) They have the second best record in the league, something which NO ONE predicted - and are in battle for 1st in the East with the C's. Do you really think LeBron should win after choking away all those games, having a decrease in his numbers from last year, and benefiting from having Wade & Bosh? Dwight is probably second, but they don't give MVPs to a 4th seeded team unless he's putting up gaudy numbers. Dirk is a good candidate too, but the Mavs have slowed down recently and he missed too many games. Face it haters, Rose is the MVP of the 2010-2011 NBA Season. 

What he said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't even care anymore...to be honest, I'd rather have someone else win it and have Rose be motivated for the playoffs like A-Rod.
I can get on board with this. If he doesn't get the MVP, he strikes me as the type of person (even with his humble attitude) that he will take it out on ANYONE he faces in the playoffs. Motivated Derrick Rose is scarier than Award-Winning Derrick Rose. He deserves the award, but I wouldn't mind watching him go to work after he finishes second in voting.

He's gonna bring the same effort win or lose.  Chi dudes don't worry about motivation.   If anything, he's gonna go harder to show WHY he's the MVP.  Let that man get his award.  

And Skip becomes more and more of a clown by the day.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I read on ESPN that Money May posted a pic of his betting slip on his twitter showing he won $37K from the Bulls game last night.
eek.gif
Yeah, dude bet on the Bulls +5.5 for the 2nd half

e9xhc.jpg

Miami 100
Detroit 94
(Final)

Memphis 90
Boston 87
(Final)

Standings:
1. Chicago 51/19 (--)
2. Boston 50/20 (1) GB
3. Miami 48/22 (2 1/2) GB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Any word on a Playoffs pre-sale this year? Usually would have gotten an e-mail by now.

Season  ticket holders only i think? The fact that playoff tickets 'go on sale to the public' on Friday is a joke, they are already sold out. Will have to buy them from brokers and season ticket holders. I was able to get a pair off stubhub for a decent price, they will ship when the seller gets them. I'm pretty stoked to be going to a Bulls playoff game, will be a first for me. Should be pretty exciting.

Originally Posted by bilingue23

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Any word on a Playoffs pre-sale this year? Usually would have gotten an e-mail by now.

Season  ticket holders only i think? The fact that playoff tickets 'go on sale to the public' on Friday is a joke, they are already sold out. Will have to buy them from brokers and season ticket holders. I was able to get a pair off stubhub for a decent price, they will ship when the seller gets them. I'm pretty stoked to be going to a Bulls playoff game, will be a first for me. Should be pretty exciting.

how much they set you back bilingue23?

The Boston Celtics wasted an opportunity to tie the Chicago Bulls atop the Eastern Conference standings by falling 90-87 to the Memphis Grizzlies.

Chicago now has a one game lead over Boston. Both teams have 12 games remaining.

Memphis, which is playing without its top player in Rudy Gay, was led by Marc Gasol with 11 points and 11 rebounds. The Grizzlies are up next for the Bulls.

This has to be the first time where the Bulls took out the cheap seats and no presales. Previous playoff years had those.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

This has to be the first time where the Bulls took out the cheap seats and no presales. Previous playoff years had those.

its started
30t6p3b.gif
this will more than likely be the last yr i can afford to go to a bullie game unless i get a GOOD connect who has season tickets i know seats will be 250 + every game next yr
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom