Official Chiddy Bang Thread --Peanut Butter & Swelly Out Now--

two.oh.6

formerly bl1nk
1zr1kds.jpg

Searched and saw no "official" thread for this dude, listened on and off  but gave this tape a play and thought it was real coo. Mixtape availabe on datpiff.

Thought i'd start a thread, any other NT'ers in here listen to Chiddy?

1zr1kds.jpg

Searched and saw no "official" thread for this dude, listened on and off  but gave this tape a play and thought it was real coo. Mixtape availabe on datpiff.

Thought i'd start a thread, any other NT'ers in here listen to Chiddy?

Chiddy Bang is
pimp.gif
, been big supporter here...Got a hold of this yesterday morning. Me likes. This gives me that summer/chill good time vibe.

Chiddy Bang is
pimp.gif
, been big supporter here...Got a hold of this yesterday morning. Me likes. This gives me that summer/chill good time vibe.

Chiddy Bang gets no love on here. The "new" Heatwave is dope. Trae the Truths voice is extra deep
laugh.gif

Been following since their Drexel and "West Philly Mixtape" years. Also a big supporter of them.

Chiddy Bang gets no love on here. The "new" Heatwave is dope. Trae the Truths voice is extra deep
laugh.gif

Been following since their Drexel and "West Philly Mixtape" years. Also a big supporter of them.

Loving this tape, I play it A LOT in my car on weekends.
What are some other mixtapes I should check out, I've been listening for a while just don't know any tapes

Loving this tape, I play it A LOT in my car on weekends.
What are some other mixtapes I should check out, I've been listening for a while just don't know any tapes

Not tryen to grave dig but just recently started bumpen this tape
laugh.gif
. I think its real good
pimp.gif

I cant stop is my favorite song off it

Not tryen to grave dig but just recently started bumpen this tape
laugh.gif
. I think its real good
pimp.gif

I cant stop is my favorite song off it

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif

the new "Heatwave" is garbage.  they should have kept it at just chiddy and mac miller.

Xaphoon is a beast.  I saw him talking to this extra average Asian chick in a spot in the E. Village I was at. I was gassed cuz my girl was so much hotter than his. I kept saying out loud +##* like "I guess that deal ain't come with no *!%$**%"
laugh.gif

Chiddy can definitely spit.  He gets ragged on for spitting a lot of wack one liners and doing +##* like rhyming "classics" with "classics" but dude can flow.

I'm not a fan necessarily, but I definitely have about 5 songs on my iPod and listen to all of them.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

laugh.gif

the new "Heatwave" is garbage.  they should have kept it at just chiddy and mac miller.

Xaphoon is a beast.  I saw him talking to this extra average Asian chick in a spot in the E. Village I was at. I was gassed cuz my girl was so much hotter than his. I kept saying out loud +##* like "I guess that deal ain't come with no *!%$**%"
laugh.gif

Chiddy can definitely spit.  He gets ragged on for spitting a lot of wack one liners and doing +##* like rhyming "classics" with "classics" but dude can flow.

I'm not a fan necessarily, but I definitely have about 5 songs on my iPod and listen to all of them.

xaphoon and chiddy compliment each other very well. Swelly express and this tape are dope. Love the fact they sampled Matt & Kim

xaphoon and chiddy compliment each other very well. Swelly express and this tape are dope. Love the fact they sampled Matt & Kim

Back
Top Bottom