Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Zealots of Stockholm (especially the last part) 3005, Life the Biggest Troll are my favourite tracks right now. I haven't broken out of playing it from start to finish yet.

Death by Numbers should have been a full song that beat sounds like it would have developed into something serious and he would have went off on it I know it

The party goes hard. I was rolling the first time I heard it and realized that's the way the song ended. :lol:

Gonna shot to Target at lunch and see if they have it.

I think Target is online only (or so what Ive read at KTT)
Best Buy or music specialty stores like Rasputin or Amoeba are you're best bet

But shiiiiiiiet lemme know if they have it :lol:

Last edited:
Just go to BestBuy.com and "check stores" with your zip... it'll show the inventory for each store.

Unless you want it to be a mystery when you go :lol:

I think Target is online only (or so what Ive read at KTT)
Best Buy or music specialty stores like Rasputin or Amoeba are you're best bet

But shiiiiiiiet lemme know if they have it
laugh.gif
Target is online only (according to website). repped

Got it from itunes so i can listen to it. Probably cop it at BB when i return some stuff later this week.

Same here. I have to really **** with an artist, like have a real connection with their music, to buy their albums.

And I don't even download illegally. 9 times out of 10, I'll just stream their work via soundcloud.

Had to support The Boy though :pimp:

Same here. I have to really **** with an artist, like have a real connection with their music, to buy their albums.

So much this. I said this today to three people, hes made it to my "I will buy all of his stuff" list.

there wasn't a bigger gambino fan on NT then me the last few years but his efforts since CAMP have been awful.

I'm not really feeling this new album and the last mixtape w/e that was called was hot garbage. IDK what happened but he's definitely not the same kind of rapper that made me like him

there wasn't a bigger gambino fan on NT then me the last few years but his efforts since CAMP have been awful.

I'm not really feeling this new album and the last mixtape w/e that was called was hot garbage. IDK what happened but he's definitely not the same kind of rapper that made me like him
Camp was whack. Royalty was dope. This album was amazing.

Been a huge fan of Gambino since Culdesac and I'm so amazed by dudes progression.

I mean literally, with every project he continues to grow as an artist. Whether its lyrics, production or just making music in general, he doesn't stop growing. We don't get that much anymore.

I Love this album so much; its so ******g great. One of the albums that demand to be listened to in its entirety. As of now, my favorite tracks are 'Shadows' and 'Sweatpants'. Love his verses on The Biggest Troll too.

Been so busy with work that I haven't had the opportunity to get to the script. Will def do that as soon as I get the chance to.

Flight of The Navigator and Telegraph Ave straight up put me into a different zone :smh:

I just wish Flight of The Navigator didn't have the first minute or so.

Back
Top Bottom