Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by TiDE619

did anyone go to the Costa Mesa show tonight?
I'm going to the SF show on Thurs.. excitement
wait he played the Detroit Bar???
no idea. I just that was his first stop in Cali. Wanted to get other peoples' reactions. Yes I'm amped to see him perform tonight..
Hands down: this is one of my sickest verses:

Just got back from the San Francisco show. He really killed it. He did about half an hour of stand up which I give a 7/10, but the hip hop portion was definitely 10/10. Not a dull moment at all. He came out with the bangers early. All in all, a good show so if you've got tix to see him, TRUST me you will not be disappointed. Even got a free poster:

Just got back from the San Francisco show. He really killed it. He did about half an hour of stand up which I give a 7/10, but the hip hop portion was definitely 10/10. Not a dull moment at all. He came out with the bangers early. All in all, a good show so if you've got tix to see him, TRUST me you will not be disappointed. Even got a free poster:

awesome show! it was my first time at the fillmore, and i enjoyed it there. i thought the show would be longer, but i thought the show was well worth it. glad to have gone. dont sleep on this performance!

awesome show! it was my first time at the fillmore, and i enjoyed it there. i thought the show would be longer, but i thought the show was well worth it. glad to have gone. dont sleep on this performance!

^^

MichaelScott.jpg

but really though.. I got my tix well in advance. Surprised it sold out. Dude is gonna blow up

^^

MichaelScott.jpg

but really though.. I got my tix well in advance. Surprised it sold out. Dude is gonna blow up

I just got tickets for the Detroit show on May 17th, for the people that already went to concert, what songs did he perform? i can't find a set list online.

I just got tickets for the Detroit show on May 17th, for the people that already went to concert, what songs did he perform? i can't find a set list online.

The Filmore show was awesome. His stand up was better than I thought it would be. Forgive me for asking, what what song did he open with?

The Filmore show was awesome. His stand up was better than I thought it would be. Forgive me for asking, what what song did he open with?

Originally Posted by RDogg2003

At the SF show he opened with Let Me Dope You, followed by Freaks and Geeks. He also performed So Fly, Be Alone, My Shine, and Lights Turned On (forgot the order). Some people wanted him to perform Freaks and Geeks again
laugh.gif
. He also did a medley of others: Got this Money, part of the Rolling in the Deep remix, and Put it in my Video. Forgot what else was in the medley, but I just remember him performing at least parts of songs I mentioned. no Break though. 

Originally Posted by RDogg2003

At the SF show he opened with Let Me Dope You, followed by Freaks and Geeks. He also performed So Fly, Be Alone, My Shine, and Lights Turned On (forgot the order). Some people wanted him to perform Freaks and Geeks again
laugh.gif
. He also did a medley of others: Got this Money, part of the Rolling in the Deep remix, and Put it in my Video. Forgot what else was in the medley, but I just remember him performing at least parts of songs I mentioned. no Break though. 

Back
Top Bottom