**Official Chopped & Screwed Mix and Request Thread**

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

You jam on low...I ain't really messed w/ a screwed track since screw passed...

But yo do you mix?! or blend too? I'd love to hear what you could do w/ big krit's "rotation and my sub" They back to back on "Return of 4Eva" i been waitin' on somebody touch this _'s project.

i just finished your request...i hope you like it....let me know what you think
Rotation/Sub (Screwed)

EDIT: The alternative/rock tracks im definitely hitting up.....the requests are coming so fast, its hard to keep up 
laugh.gif

As a reminder....if it seems like you are getting skipped, dont feel that way, if someone requests a song I already have, it gets uploaded much faster...
Sorry for the delay in the response, but i'm listenin' now, and this is definitely dope as hell. You did your thing on this.

Time - Carefree

Wiz Khalifa - Hopes and Dreams

I want to see these two particular tracks C&S, I have a feeling they will be dope.

Time - Carefree

Wiz Khalifa - Hopes and Dreams

I want to see these two particular tracks C&S, I have a feeling they will be dope.

But yo do you mix?! or blend too? I'd love to hear what you could do w/ big krit's "rotation and my sub" They back to back on "Return of 4Eva" i been waitin' on somebody touch this _'s project.

Rotation/Sub (Screwed)

EDIT: The alternative/rock tracks im definitely hitting up.....the requests are coming so fast, its hard to keep up 
laugh.gif

As a reminder....if it seems like you are getting skipped, dont feel that way, if someone requests a song I already have, it gets uploaded much faster...
Sorry for the delay in the response, but i'm listenin' now, and this is definitely dope as hell. You did your thing on this.

Appreciate ya!! 
pimp.gif

Rotation/Sub (Screwed)

laugh.gif

Appreciate ya!! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom