OFFICIAL CINCINNATI SHOE SUMMIT APRIL 28, 2007 REMINDER Pg.1

Crazy pics chris. Man the lebrons table had serious heat....some of them lebron 4's I never knew existed. I'm almost glad I didn't go because I dont have anything close to the og hares, og aquas, or emeinem 4's. Crazy man

it looked like a nice event . i wish i could of represent for the land . matter of fact did any one from cleveland show there collection . we need to have a event uo here like that and se if 8081 and next can sponsor it .

my boy dante from cleveland was gonna come rep, but he had some online test he had to finish or somethin...

come on riches, wheres the pictures?
Exclusives?
i knew you ***** was was stupid...
THEYRE JUST FAKE.

nice meetin you chris, sorry we didnt get to chat kicks a lil more, it was pretty crowded in there.
" And With the 3rd Pick....I made the earth Sick" Jay-Z

PS3 + Madden 07 for sale! used 1 time....$500 obo. Hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, the show was really nice. Just to keep things on the up and up 99% of those kicks are Todds(Tprel). The man has a sick collection. I just gave him a few that he didn't have if you can actually belive that. We are both from the Akron area and wanted to represent the Lebron collectors to the max. It was nice talking to everyone and I'll be posting some pics also later today. We need to do this more often in the Ohio area.
KDog

I glad the CO came down to Rep. Even though Im salty I aint have my camera resoultion on the right setting so my pics aint come out as clear as they should have. Heres a pic of the CO Kingz respect Royalty, lol!! Heres the squd from left to right
eNPH, Slim Chucka, Me, Sickkickgame(the other rich), Zachg13(the heater stashed in the bag), and Strugglin!
68beahl.jpg
" />

The table, damn I mad I aint bring more!!
53a6ud3.jpg
T E A M M I D W E S T847 to the 614Chi to the Bus

Here are a few pics I took. It was cool meeting other people that collect shoes. There were lot's of down to earth people at this event. It's always a good thing to put faces to a screenname. Hopefully we can all get together and do this again in the very near future.
249309495.jpg
249309448.jpg

249309372.jpg
249309326.jpg

249309305.jpg
249309352.jpg

KDog

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Great event!!!! Cant wait to the next one already!!!
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

Nice stuff yall sorry I couldnt make it had to babysit my little brother while my rents were out of town. I will be at the next one for sure.

^ Nice pics!!!! TPREL and Kev... reppn Bron to tha fullest!!!!
Countdown to the 08 M3........​

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

I was about to say, all these pics of the CO Crew, but none showing the Heat on our Feet!

Event was awesome, and I only had to step outside in the hall to watch my Cavaliers punk the Wizards yet again!

I was hoping for some PE's for sale, none of Todd's were a 10.5, I really wanted to come back with something exclusive.
Instead, I ended up coming back with a bunch of kicks for resale, not to mention the Pickup of the Day, a Grey Jordan III LS Elephant Track Jacket for $79.99 at Western Hills Deveroes!

Props to Vristi, he had the table with the Supremes, Medicoms, SBTG's, Clots, Cowboys, Sole Collectors, Vegas 255 ID's, damn, now that I think about it, dude should have had a fire extinguisher next to it at all times!
Anyways, I'm getting my 9.5s together for you, those Supremes will soon be mine!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Great Event. Tons of heat there, the whole LeBron collection, 2 or 3 pairs of J.Rods, Aqua 8s, just to name a few. Can't wait for another one. Hopefully there will be more size 11 next time so i can cop something haha

Sorry for not chiming in sooner, got back into Minneapolis last night. Had to spend the rest of my weekend enjoying my niece, family and friends! Thanks everyone for supporting the thought, it really felt good to have somethin positive come out of Cincinnati! Everyone thanks, I hope my Cleveland guys and us can make a Cleveland show happen! Columbus I'll be there in May to run Status and I hope you guys can come through even if it is to talk kicks! If anyone needs to get a hold of me at anytime, or there is anything I can help you guys with feel free to him me up! Tomamichel@tmail.com! Again thanks, I'm glad we could all enjoy kicks and meeting each other. What a way to enjoy a birthday! LOL
Cincinnati Summit April 28, 2007!

yeah I agree wit Zach we r the middle ground for everybody but @#%$ next year im talkin next couple months ahaha!!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

The event was pretty hot, I was the cat in the blk Rayguns and jacket. It was cool meeting some long time Nters like Cincybcats and some others. Id def be down to do this again.
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2.​
DEAR JORDAN​
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

yeah we didn't pay for parking either. there was a wedding reception at the hotel maybe thats why...
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Parking was free on the weekends. You just had to take the ticket while going in. The exit gate was open all day. Me and my bro was hating the $7 fee till we realized that

Back
Top Bottom