OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVS (5-3) Vs MIAMI HEAT (6-1) GAME THREAD : THURS NOV. 12 8:00PM EST TNT

TNT said F this game.........Go to Lakers V Suns
laugh.gif

edit: guess not

Let the winning streak commence. Looked at the schedule. Gonna go out on a limb and say Cavs win their next 11 games, if not 11, they will go 9-2.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Let the winning streak commence. Looked at the schedule. Gonna go out on a limb and say Cavs win their next 11 games, if not 11, they will go 9-2.
Yeah, they usually have that little rough questionable start, then just start kickin #%%.

Great back to back road wins against quality teams, I see us developing, just would like a little more movement... really liking kid dynamite's gametonight, really hope he comes into his own after he get's couple more games under his belt

As for Wade on Varejao........
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
but what else do you expect from great players

Lebron talking about not wearing 23 next year in tribute to MJ, wow, whatever # he wears, I just hope it's with the Cavs

Props to the Heat fans for being good dudes (YoungTriz, h3eat23).

The game was exactly what I thought it would be and actually fun to watch for the most part. Hickson made some real nice plays but fumbled around inothers...if he can figure out his spots and get to finishing around the rim stronger we've got a very decent 4 right there. Not to mention one that cangrow with LBJ. Z is LOST out there, I feel bad for the guy. Mo looked great in the 2nd half, as did Jamario Moon. Varejao, Boobie, Z and AP pretty much tookthe night off on O but at least hustled defensively. One more thing about the Cavs: is it that hard to see that we play SO much better uptempo as opposed toslowing it down? When we slow it down and give it to LBJ at the top of the key everything just SHUTS DOWN. Pick up the tempo and keep the ball moving.

I was really impressed with Beasley: he just looked comfortable on O out there all night. 6'10" and can hit the 3? Heads up. Also, JO was in good formon D tonight coming up with some key blocks.

On that Wade dunk, it looked like LeBron was getting his steps ready to go up and try to block it from behind but then he just stopped. Seems like he couldhave made an easy play on that, but then we wouldnt have had that disgusting dunk.

Didnt get to watch the game but I like Hickson in the starting slot. Anderson is a good 6th man, not a decent starter.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Lebron talking about not wearing 23 next year in tribute to MJ, wow, whatever # he wears, I just hope it's with the Cavs

Nike Marketing

#6 on the Knicks

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

That's interesting Jan. Him saying that after playing a team that has the #23 retired.

I really think the Heat are up there on teams he would sign with IF he leaves Cleveland (That a big if). Everyone says NYK or NJN but I think Miami should bein the same sentence

JDB1523 wrote:

pimp.gif
Good luck the rest of the season JDB152 (except againstus)

JDB1523 wrote:

pimp.gif
Good luck the rest of the season JDB152 (except against us)
co sign.... damn comp keeps messing up....
good game like always cavs... mo is on a little streak, hickson had some plays on us, and lebron is lebron... your centers look lost out there, seems like theycan never get into a good tempo or something....
heat.... i think overall we had a good game, wade doing way too much again.... qrich needs to be more aggresive on offense, i cant complain about his defensethough... we looked mad lost in the 4th when wade was out... maglorie, haslem, beasley, wright, arroyo should never be on the floor at the same time again...beasley needs more plays set up for him, especially when wade is off the floor.. we should have had maglorie, bealsey, jones, cook, arroyo... i think theycould have scored and held it down for a while and wade could have had more rest and finish off the game strong...
beasley... this is how he should play all the time... this is what i expect from him every game... not in points but just is all around offense..
good game heat, but the cavs had a better one...

Mo has looked real solid the last couple games. And when he plays well he makes it much easier on Bron. Must be gettin his legs under him.

2 solid wins on the road in a back to back. Tough to do.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom