Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

Billing makes no sense this year. M83 was already somewhat established, gets huge with midnight cities, and only gets the 3rd line.
Foster the people get huge with pumped up kicks in 2011 and get the 6th line. Lorde doesn't deserve 2nd line yet

Grammy nominated. Amazing album. Calm down she deserves whatever she gets.

It's crazy how tickets sell out so quickly now.

I remember back in 2010 there was still tickets available in late Feb/early march

I disagree w/ Lorde + Lana Del Ray's spots too but the fact is they're hyped and rare. Ur gunna get a 2nd line out of that.

We talking bout who deserves lines now? Lines?

smh. exactly. and dudes hatin on Royals like her album ain't flames.

I've never understood the "Ugh I'm so tired of [insert artist] they play their song all day on the radio."

look at you....
look at you..
and look at you

it's the radio that's their job. if the song's good and the artist is popular it will be in constant rotation.

how the hate trickles down to the artist who's just making music is beyond me. especially a 17 yr old

singer/songwriter who made a song w/ legit meaning.

/rant

smh. exactly. and dudes hatin on Royals like her album ain't flames.

I've never understood the "Ugh I'm so tired of [insert artist] they play their song all day on the radio."

look at you....
look at you..
and look at you

it's the radio that's their job. if the song's good and the artist is popular it will be in constant rotation.

how the hate trickles down to the artist who's just making music is beyond me. especially a 17 yr old

singer/songwriter who made a song w/ legit meaning.

/rant
No ones "hating". I'm saying she needs to earn the 2nd line. She's very talented but if you look at line ups in the past a new artist has never been in the 2nd line. Just goes to show the direction the festival is headed. Especially now that they have to sell out 2 weekends

Last edited:
No ones "hating". She's very talented but if you look at line ups in the past a new artist has never been in the 2nd line. Just goes to show the direction the festival is headed. Especially now that they have to sell out 2 weekends

someone literally said about Lorde in this thread "i'm hating out of spite" because her song is on the radio so much.

"no one's hating" = false.

and she clearly doesn't need to do anything to earn the 2nd line. she got it didn't she?

so unless you're the line master and can go change what line she's on i don't think that's accurate at all. :lol:

like i said before. very talented. much acclaim. got the 2nd line. she doesn't need to do anything just because you

said so. clearly she has plenty fans and the people at Coachella wanted to give her the 2nd line.

Last edited:
I finally got through for WK2, clicked the GA pass, then it took me back to the standby page.......

i was able to get 6 weekend 1 tickets. once you get through dont close the browser and you can keep buying them.

this is so crazy...

this ish sold out last year in MAY 
laugh.gif

i remember when you could walk up to the gate and buy tickets or sneak in. 
wink.gif

guys dont sleep on finding somewhere to stay, you dont want to be paying 300 a night or some other ridiculous amount. 

EVERY HOTEL SELLS OUT!!!

INDIO,LA QUINTA,INDIAN WELLS,RANCHO MIRAGE,CATHEDRAL CITY,PALM DESERT,DESERT HOT SPRINGS & PALM SPRINGS,BERMUDA DUNES,THOUSAND PALMS.

these are places that are all nearby, look into some of these places when looking into somewhere to stay.

im in for weekend 2

careful in buying multiple set of tickets. i heard it was limited to 2 per address.

first time going. was really bummed when i missed out on kanye and have been waiting for the right lineup to go. this is it :pimp:

celebrating 420 at the festival, doe? :x :smokin

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Goldenvoice was slick and booked Nas for April 19, 2014...the 20th anniversary of the Illmatic release date. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
bucha ppl irl hatin on week two
bruh
we got the 20th of illmatic?!!
AND *****?!!!
**** outta hereeee

edit:

yall think cudi and nas will be performing at the same time
:rolleyes theyre right next to each other on the lineup

Last edited:
hating for what? :lol:

i imagine both weekends will have its pros and cons.

first time going and im shuttling in from a hotel. the more and more i read about coachella, i kinda wish we bought camping tickets instead :rolleyes

def down to link up with ya'll doe :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom