Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

Sad I'm gonna miss this one. Lana, Banks & Lauren Mayberry [emoji]128525[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Why they gotta diss my man JV Mcmorrow playing at noon doe :smh:

Last edited:
Can someone explain why Nas is not a headliner tho?

I know it isn't a rap based fest but it's ******* Nasir.

Coachella veterans.

How likely is it to find a ticket for purchase at the gate from someone looking to sell it?

Schedule (Pending)

Flatbush Zombies--> GOAT--> MS MR --> A$AP Ferg-->Ferris Wheel --> Carnage-->Shlohmo--> Bonobo (Woodkid :\ ) --> Girl Talk--->20 mins of the Kinfe--> Outkast

Unlocking the Truth--> The Internet--> Temples--> BANKS ---> Carbon Airways--> Kid Cudi-->Future Islands--> RL Grime--> Solange --> Galantis (Mogwai/EOTS if boring)--> Pharrell --> Nas

Trombone Shorty --> Preservation Jazz Hall Band--> Bombino--> Chance the Rapper --> Rudimental --> Blood Orange --> Flosstradamus/AlunaGeorge---> Little Dragon --> Daughter/Laurent Garnier --> Disclosure--> Duck Sauce---> Netsky

Friday: Flatbush Zombies -> DJ Falcon -> ASAP Ferg -> Aloe Blacc ->Nicolas Jarr/Broken Bells -> Bonobo ->Woodkid -> Girl Talk -> Outkast
might say **** it and skip Bonobo for a spot @ Outkast but I hate doing stuff like that.

Saturday: Unlocking the Truth -> The Internet -> Temples -> BANKS -> CHVRCHES -> Julian Casablancas -> Cudi -> Future Islands -> RL Grime -> Fatboy Slim -> Pixies/Sleigh Bells-> Pharrell -> NaS

Sunday: Ratking -> Trombon Shorty -> Perservation Jazz Hall Band -> Fishbone -> STRFKR-> Chance -> Clood Orange -> Flosstradamus -> Little Dragon -> CH -> Disclosure -> Jhene Aiko -> Duck Sauce -> AF

Friday: Flatbush Zombies -> DJ Falcon -> ASAP Ferg -> Aloe Blacc ->Nicolas Jarr/Broken Bells -> Bonobo ->Woodkid -> Girl Talk -> Outkast
might say **** it and skip Bonobo for a spot @ Outkast but I hate doing stuff like that.

Saturday: Unlocking the Truth -> The Internet -> Temples -> BANKS -> CHVRCHES -> Julian Casablancas -> Cudi -> Future Islands -> RL Grime -> Fatboy Slim -> Pixies/Sleigh Bells-> Pharrell -> NaS

Sunday: Ratking -> Trombon Shorty -> Perservation Jazz Hall Band -> Fishbone -> STRFKR-> Chance -> Clood Orange -> Flosstradamus -> Little Dragon -> CH -> Disclosure -> Jhene Aiko -> Duck Sauce -> AF

Well **** I'll be seeing you often lol

Friday:
Duke Dumont->Flatbush Zombies->A$AP Ferg->Nina Kraviz/Gareth Emery->Bonobo->Girl Talk->Hot Since 82->Outkast
Saturday:
Unlocking the Truth->Banks->GTA->Cajmere->Dillon Francis->Nicole Moudaber->Fatboy Slim->The Magician->Tiga->Skrillex->NaS
Sunday:
Martinez Brothers->Scuba->Showtek->Flosstradamus->Maceo Plex->Laurent Garnier->Disclosure->Duck Sauce->Netsky

Fellas take tons of pics and vids so I can live thru ya'll, especially of all the vixens :evil:

Fellas take tons of pics and vids so I can live thru ya'll, especially of all the vixens :evil:

Back in 2012 their was a group of girls with a sign that read "show me your boobs." They got even the most prude looking girls to bust em out. One of my fav coachella moments.

i probable wont get into the fesitval until 2pm. you guys wanna start a whatsapp or groupme app group chat?

Anybody out here at coachella. Let me know if y'all happen to see any extra tickets floating around. I'm in the area looking.

Yo, for those of you in camping, can you see the stages and art installations and whatnot from where you are located?

I won't be arriving until next weekend, but my team is there right now setting up a couple art pieces and I'm dying to share them with NT, but per Coachella policy, we cant post pics until April 11th at noon.

Post as many pics as possible Wknd 1 folk :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom