pimp.gif
pimp.gif

look like he knocked that kid cross eyed

According to Rivals. . .

February 25, 2008
Pryor comments on trip to Columbus

Mike Farrell
Rivals.com Football Recruiting

No matter where Jeannette, Pa., quarterback Terrelle Pryor goes these days he's recognized, pictures aretaken and word spreads fast. Pryor took a day trip to Ohio State on Sunday, a trip he was hoping would fly under the radar. It didn't happen quite the wayhe hoped. Rivals.com has exclusive comments from Pryor on a trip that turned out to be more eventful than he anticipated.

4109.gif
...More...(To continue reading this article you must be a subscriber.)

SMH. Looks like this kid is really gonna be a Buckeye.
mad.gif

Pryor already came out and said he was set to sign w/ the Buckeyes on NLOI Day, but his father wanted him to visit Penn State. He'll visit Penn State andsign w/ the Buckeyes after his hoops season is completed.

Commitment #5.

Chris Thompson 4* RB

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dreClark wrote:
All I know is....we better lock up all that talent around Tallahasse.

McDaniel
Willie Downs
Jajuan Harley
Jawanza Starling
Chris Thompson
Lonnie Pryor
Petey Smith
CJ Mizell
Brandon Jenkins

etc......

No more CJ Holtons...

5 down....4 to go.....

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

McDaniel
Willie Downs
Jajuan Harley
Jawanza Starling
Chris Thompson
Lonnie Pryor
Petey Smith
CJ Mizell
Brandon Jenkins

etc......

No more CJ Holtons...
6 down....3 to go.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

University of Florida offensive lineman James Wilson, a former Nease High School standout, is unhappy in Gainesville and will transfer.
Wilson said Friday that he asked for a release from his scholarship but did not know which school he wants to attend.

"I've got a few schools in mind," said Wilson, who redshirted as a freshman last season after undergoing surgery on his left knee to repair loose cartilage. "It [UF] really just wasn't for me.

"[Coach] Urban [Meyer] tried to convince me to stay. I was supposed to start [in 2008] but my heart's not there anymore."

Wilson (6 feet 5, 305 pounds) said he would like to play at a smaller school, and that could mean Wake Forest is a candidate. The Demon Deacons have 13 Jacksonville-area players on their roster, including former four former Nease players: linebacker Hunter Haynes, quarterback Ted Stachitas, defensive lineman Ramon Booi and linebacker Riley Haynes.

Wilson was a member of the Times-Union's Super 24 team and was rated the No. 1 offensive guard and No. 2 overall prospect by Rivals.com in 2007.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/030108/col_252580039.shtml

He should've stayed with USC, he would be a lock for a starting job this year since Rachal left early

Good look Jville.....My dude BJ

Commitment #6.

Brandon Jenkins 4* DE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dreClark wrote:

McDaniel
Willie Downs
Jajuan Harley
Jawanza Starling
Chris Thompson
Lonnie Pryor
Petey Smith
CJ Mizell
Brandon Jenkins

etc......

No more CJ Holtons...
6 down....3 to go.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes putting in work.....

Originally Posted by jville819

^ He's going to Wake

smh.gif
:[

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Russell Shepard committed to LSU.

That was quick. What happened UMich fans?
He visited and commited a couple of weeks later. They have a very nice setup for him. Girlfriend attends LSU, Perrilloux will be gone by the time he isready. Offense fits his skills. Somewhat close to home. LSU is going to have a monster class. I figured he would be a Tiger if he wasn't a Wolverine. Iwish we could have gotten him but we didn't.

Rich Rods staff is trying to get as much info on players currently on the team and they also had to work their $$%% off to finish the way they did for the 2008class. They haven't been spending as much time for the 2009 class as many would like. The Junior Day and Spring game next week should help us out a little.Hopefully a commitement from Chris Freeman, Teric Jones, Zach Mathias and Justin Turner are all happeing at that time. Teric and Zach need offers and everybodyhopes they will come at that time. Teric is a speed demon and I see that Cheat Carroll is looking at him and Big Will Campbell real hard. Tell that douch tostay away from Michigan, he spends too mcuh time here going after the good players.

Pretty much when I read that his gf goes there and he said it wont influence his decision I was like yea right. Oh well, we'll pick up someone else. Whatdo you think of Tate Forcier?

Got this from cnnsi.com Truth & Rumors section. This dude related to Marvin Simmons?

[h3]USC recruit arrested in robbery[/h3] [h5]Posted: Friday March 07, 2008 06:15AM ET[/h5]
Maurice Simmons, a Compton Dominguez High linebacker who signed a letter of intent with USC, was arrested this week on suspicion of robbery. Bail was set at $50,000 for the 18-year-old, Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, said Thursday. Lamont Hall, 19, also was arrested on suspicion of robbery in connection with the alleged incident Wednesday, and his bail was set at $50,000, sheriffs' officials said. The alleged victim flagged down a sheriff's deputy after the incident in the 1000 block of Almond Street in Compton. Simmons was the driver, Hall the passenger in a vehicle later stopped by deputies, officials said, and belongings allegedly from the victim and a handgun were confiscated, Whitmore said.
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/42393

Yep I saw that last night that Simmons was arrested. What a moron. He has a free gift at the premiere college football program in America and he pulls thisgarbage. I hope he gets locked up for a long time. I hope his little brother isn't as dumb as he is.

I do not like tate Forcier. I have heard many negative things about his locker room behavior. Some have tried to discount it but people around his school swearby it. I hope Michigan goes after Morgan Newton and Kevin Newsome for their 2.

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Just wondering, how does this kid have 52 scholarship offers and hes not even the top qb or 5 star?
http://tennessee.scout.com/a.z?s=7&p=8&c=1&nid=3183708

Easy.

Rivals tends to go off of the potential, etc. for a player.

So, I mean, dude has mean stats and is a hell of a talent. But if they feel like he doesn't have the Measurables, etc. to go with those stats. Then he wontbe a 5*

But this is simply a case of coaches knowing more than these 'Rivals experts' as is always the case.....

I mean....They can be very hit-or-miss at times...

Anyone notice Mark Dantonio and MSU grabbing the #2 and #7 RB's for 09? That's huge imo. Good start, which could lead to other highly ranked prospectsfollowing suit.

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

Anyone notice Mark Dantonio and MSU grabbing the #2 and #7 RB's for 09? That's huge imo. Good start, which could lead to other highly ranked prospects following suit.

He has started off good but I think the best is already commited. I do not see many other top tier prospects that are heavily looking at State. PossiblyDion Sims but that might be it. He has a GREAT start to the class but I haven't heard of anybody that is leaning towards them that is as good as Baker orCaper. Those 2 are studs and I wish Michigan could have gotten Baker but recruiting is a long game and I think we will get ours. I am sure State fans arehappy that MD is getting into the Detroit schools.

Rich Rod is starting off slow but things could pick up as early as Thursday when we have our Junior Day. The activities sound fun and the recruits should lovethem. Then spring practices start Saturday. I hope the players are learning the offensive language because the learning curve has to end quickly.

Yeah, getting Norman, Baker, and Caper is great for us, but I agree, that will probably be the end of the 4-5stars for us for this year. I think Sims will goyour way, or follow RoJo and Perry out west. Only way he comes here is if Izzo and co. give a helping hand.

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

Yeah, getting Norman, Baker, and Caper is great for us, but I agree, that will probably be the end of the 4-5stars for us for this year. I think Sims will go your way, or follow RoJo and Perry out west. Only way he comes here is if Izzo and co. give a helping hand.

I wasn't trying to sound like a hater and am gald you didn't take it that way. But te facts are that State will have to get their best players fromin-state and these are 3 of the best in the state this year. Major props for getting them but I could see MD filling out with 3 stars. But, those 3 are goingto give you guys that will contribute soon. I would have loved Baker and Norman but Caper was never coming here. Michigan is recruiting a lot of areas thatreally haven't shown u lately. Maryland, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi. They are getting into the speed states and I love it. Tay Odoms is going to be ahousehold name this year.

4* WR and Oklahoma signee Josh Jarboe gets arrested for possession. Of a firearm. A stolen firearm. On school property.

What a #+@$%$!.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...jarboe_0311.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Classes had already ended for the day when the two teenagers pulled into the students' parking lot at Cedar Grove High School, got out and went around to the yellow Geo Storm's hatch.
One teen -the school's star wide receiver and one of the nation's top college recruits- opened the rear door and pulled back the spare tire. That's when police say Josh Jarboe took out a black and silver handgun and tucked it into the waistband of his pants.

Jarboe, 18, and 17-year-old James Davis were arrested Thursday evening by a school police officer and booked into the DeKalb County Jail. Both were charged with two felony counts of having a weapon on school property and receiving stolen property. Turns out the gun was stolen.

Jarboe and Davis are seniors at Cedar Grove. Over the weekend each posted $4,000 bail and got out jail. But DeKalb school system officials said Monday that neither teen would be allowed back in school until a hearing on the incident is held.

Jarboe was ranked by the recruiting Web site Rivals.com as the nation's 10th-best wide receiver in the Class of 2008. Last month, he signed with the University of Oklahoma, choosing the Sooners over Florida, Georgia and LSU.

Officials at the University of Oklahoma said last week they were aware of Jarboe's arrest but declined to comment further.

According to a police report released Monday, Jarboe and Davis were in Davis' car last Thursday when Cedar Grove assistant principal Karl Moton saw them pull into the school parking lot, get out and go to the hatch.

Moton saw Jarboe pull out the gun. Moton called over a school police officer who was sitting in his patrol car nearby. The officer's approach apparently panicked Jarboe. Moton saw him try to hide the gun under the driver's seat, the report said.

When the officer examined the gun, he saw that it was loaded. The officer removed four bullets, the report said, and also checked its serial number. It was stolen.

Federal law requires school systems to expel students for at least a year for possession of a firearm. School hearings for Jarboe and Davis have not been scheduled.

Back
Top Bottom