Official* College Hill South Beach* Thread

laugh.gif
@ Kay screaming on this clown Brandon.

of course its over now...but I think he's lying...no way there were BFF's when she first got there but now she's a $++...he's jelly Paul got itand he didn't...he may know a couple of dudes have hit but he's mad cuz he thought he was next...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Kyle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Tiffany crying.

pimp.gif
Kudos to Chris, hey it's the last night might as well go all out.

Damn brandon went hard at ol girl she must let all the homies smash and not him dude sound real salty

Its funny how tiffany said no woman should ever be talked to like that, but when kyle was going hard at her for no reason it was all good

Next week its finally going down, for some reason I feel like chris planned it since he didn't want to got home just wait til the last day to snap on adude.

That's what I would have did just wait til the last show and nut the hell up
laugh.gif

Kay got some fine friends in that pic
devil.gif

eek.gif
This show is the TRUTH.
laugh.gif
How did I miss this? This is almost at RW: Hollywood level.

Had nothing to do last night so watched from the first to latest episode on BET.com... pure entertainment.

I might be a little late for the character assesments but I just needed to get these out there:
  • Brandon : Even though he's an @%# and over-confident at times, I feel like I can relate because I possess some of his personality traits (right down to the laziness). I don't think anyone would have a problem with dude if people just minded their own business and didn't try to call him out infront of everybody else, just pull him aside like a normal person would do and keep it real... but then it wouldn't be a show if that happened.
    laugh.gif
    He don't seem to go out his way to disrepect people, get in their business, or tell others what to do unless someone else in the house starts something; this is something that he and Allison have in common... that's why I mess with them the most.
  • Chris : This dude is a herb. I hate people who take themselves too seriously, my man talking about the social constructs of single mother homes trying to be the "educated" "mature" "reformed" black male who rose from poverty and is now on the quest to make the world better or some @*#@. Then he tries to flip the script and talk about "WHERE IMZ FROM DOGZ WE DON'T PLAYZ"
    grin.gif
    indifferent.gif
    . We don't believe you, you need more people. You can be either or, you can't be both my man. Plus, you look suspect when you chillin with Kyle more than any of the females in the house
    smh.gif
    . With the exception of Brandon, Allison, and Kay... all the housemates are weak-minded and rely on this dude, talking bout he's "the leader of the house"
    smh.gif
    And in turn this is gassing this dude up like "Yea, I am the @*#@". He's a walking contradiction because he's at least as immature as most of the housemates... if not more. Stop frontin bro
    eyes.gif
  • Paul (Wall) : At first I thought dude was cool, but when he started following Chris he lost all respect. My man only breathes when Chris tells him to. If Chris wanted a 3-some with Kyle and was like "Paul, you down?", he'd jump right in talkin bout "I always got your back bro"
    grin.gif
    laugh.gif
    . "You can ask all my friends, i'm always the first one to swing!" What kind of grown @%# man is going to handle another grown man's beef for him? My dude got his shirt off quick when Chris and Brandon were bout to fight (probably thinking they were bout to get it crackin some other way
    smh.gif
    , then wanted to go home immediately after cause it ain't go down
    laugh.gif
    ). My man trying to be that "white guy that don't play" but just comes off as a herb who doesn't know what he's doing. He lost MAJOR points when he pulled that @*#@ with Kay tho
    smh.gif
  • Kyle : 'Nuff said. Though he's on even ground with me now that he's not blowing up like a damn female every two seconds.
  • Tiffany : This !%#%# is probably the fakest of them all. She acts all innocent in the house then goes in the confessional and talks all types of @*#@ about everyone. I swear the first episode was like 20 minutes of her sizing up the girls and finding any reason to hate
    smh.gif
    Only reason that she don't get in to it with any of the members is cause she's with Chris and this dude got most the other housemates under his rule like a king or some @*#@. How are you going to go in to another person's room and read a note that wasn't addressed to you, then talk about "I wish I was here" to witness the drama she caused... really?
    indifferent.gif
    I'm speechless fam.... that right there is crazy.
  • Milan : Even though she's materialistic, I don't mind her because she's probably one of the realest people in the house. A LOT of people on reality tv like to front like "I tell it like it is" blah blah... but she's one of the few that actually does. Plus she's
    pimp.gif
    devil.gif
  • Kay : When she first came on the RV I thought she was the baddest chick on the show, but i've lost respect for her each episode
    grin.gif
    . I was trying to wrap my head around why she was going so hard at Paul Wall, then when she said she dates white dudes I was like "Oh, she's one of those chicks"
    sick.gif
    grin.gif
    indifferent.gif
    . Not that there's anything wrong with dating people of ANY race, but when you go out of your way to do it, it's obvious you got issues. Then that pool @*#@
    smh.gif
    Then when she let Kyle son her not ONCE, but TWICE (putting the money in the microwave? really?
    laugh.gif
    indifferent.gif
    ) AND that !%#%# suddenly became bisexual when Allison was feeling her, and apparently had a girlfriend for 1 year. %#%$.
    indifferent.gif
  • Allison : I probably mess with her the most. She's the realest one out the house by far. I was NEVER a believer of "personality makes up for looks" or anything like that, but in comparison with all these other females in the house and how ridiculous their characters are, she seems more attractive than she really is
    laugh.gif
    pimp.gif
    She just minds her own business, chimes in when she needs to, does what she does and keeps it moving
    pimp.gif
Damn this post is long fam...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

eek.gif
This show is the TRUTH.
laugh.gif
How did I miss this? This is almost at RW: Hollywood level.

Had nothing to do last night so watched from the first to latest episode on BET.com... pure entertainment.

I might be a little late for the character assesments but I just needed to get these out there:
  • Brandon : Even though he's an @%# and over-confident at times, I feel like I can relate because I possess some of his personality traits (right down to the laziness). I don't think anyone would have a problem with dude if people just minded their own business and didn't try to call him out infront of everybody else, just pull him aside like a normal person would do and keep it real... but then it wouldn't be a show if that happened.
    laugh.gif
    He don't seem to go out his way to disrepect people, get in their business, or tell others what to do unless someone else in the house starts something; this is something that he and Allison have in common... that's why I mess with them the most.
  • Chris : This dude is a herb. I hate people who take themselves too seriously, my man talking about the social constructs of single mother homes trying to be the "educated" "mature" "reformed" black male who rose from poverty and is now on the quest to make the world better or some @*#@. Then he tries to flip the script and talk about "WHERE IMZ FROM DOGZ WE DON'T PLAYZ"
    grin.gif
    indifferent.gif
    . We don't believe you, you need more people. You can be either or, you can't be both my man. Plus, you look suspect when you chillin with Kyle more than any of the females in the house
    smh.gif
    . With the exception of Brandon, Allison, and Kay... all the housemates are weak-minded and rely on this dude, talking bout he's "the leader of the house"
    smh.gif
    And in turn this is gassing this dude up like "Yea, I am the @*#@". He's a walking contradiction because he's at least as immature as most of the housemates... if not more. Stop frontin bro
    eyes.gif
  • Paul (Wall) : At first I thought dude was cool, but when he started following Chris he lost all respect. My man only breathes when Chris tells him to. If Chris wanted a 3-some with Kyle and was like "Paul, you down?", he'd jump right in talkin bout "I always got your back bro"
    grin.gif
    laugh.gif
    . "You can ask all my friends, i'm always the first one to swing!" What kind of grown @%# man is going to handle another grown man's beef for him? My dude got his shirt off quick when Chris and Brandon were bout to fight (probably thinking they were bout to get it crackin some other way
    smh.gif
    , then wanted to go home immediately after cause it ain't go down
    laugh.gif
    ). My man trying to be that "white guy that don't play" but just comes off as a herb who doesn't know what he's doing. He lost MAJOR points when he pulled that @*#@ with Kay tho
    smh.gif
  • Kyle : 'Nuff said. Though he's on even ground with me now that he's not blowing up like a damn female every two seconds.
  • Tiffany : This !%#%# is probably the fakest of them all. She acts all innocent in the house then goes in the confessional and talks all types of @*#@ about everyone. I swear the first episode was like 20 minutes of her sizing up the girls and finding any reason to hate
    smh.gif
    Only reason that she don't get in to it with any of the members is cause she's with Chris and this dude got most the other housemates under his rule like a king or some @*#@. How are you going to go in to another person's room and read a note that wasn't addressed to you, then talk about "I wish I was here" to witness the drama she caused... really?
    indifferent.gif
    I'm speechless fam.... that right there is crazy.
  • Milan : Even though she's materialistic, I don't mind her because she's probably one of the realest people in the house. A LOT of people on reality tv like to front like "I tell it like it is" blah blah... but she's one of the few that actually does. Plus she's
    pimp.gif
    devil.gif
  • Kay : When she first came on the RV I thought she was the baddest chick on the show, but i've lost respect for her each episode
    grin.gif
    . I was trying to wrap my head around why she was going so hard at Paul Wall, then when she said she dates white dudes I was like "Oh, she's one of those chicks"
    sick.gif
    grin.gif
    indifferent.gif
    . Not that there's anything wrong with dating people of ANY race, but when you go out of your way to do it, it's obvious you got issues. Then that pool @*#@
    smh.gif
    Then when she let Kyle son her not ONCE, but TWICE (putting the money in the microwave? really?
    laugh.gif
    indifferent.gif
    ) AND that !%#%# suddenly became bisexual when Allison was feeling her, and apparently had a girlfriend for 1 year. %#%$.
    indifferent.gif
  • Allison : I probably mess with her the most. She's the realest one out the house by far. I was NEVER a believer of "personality makes up for looks" or anything like that, but in comparison with all these other females in the house and how ridiculous their characters are, she seems more attractive than she really is
    laugh.gif
    pimp.gif
    She just minds her own business, chimes in when she needs to, does what she does and keeps it moving
    pimp.gif
Damn this post is long fam...
laugh.gif
DAMN that was on point. We're probably in the minority but outside the house I probably could only rock with Allison and Brandon. Less so forBrandon but everyone else is so far behind because of the way they come across. Paul and Chris annoy the hell out of me. Allison and Brandon at least are justthemselves and don't try to be someone else and don't try to portray certain images of themselves. Just be yourself and I don't have a problem withyou. Paul and his "that's the way I am/was brought up/where I'm from" nonsense annoys the hell out of me.

Tiffany is
pimp.gif
though.

Back
Top Bottom