Official COLTS Thread 2011-12 Colts 2-14 We have the number one Draft pick!! vol Luck?

[table][tr][td] WK[/td][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td] [/td][td]TV Coverage[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]8/13[/td][td]@ St. Louis Rams[/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]WNDY[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]8/19[/td][td]WASHINGTON ********[/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]WNDY[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]8/26[/td][td]GREEN BAY PACKERS[/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]9/1[/td][td]@ Cincinnati Bengals     [/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]WNDY[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
sp.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]
2011 REGULAR SEASON 
Radio Broadcast on Vectren Radio Network / 97.1 Hank FM / 1070 AM The Fan 

[table][tr][td] WK[/td][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td] [/td][td]TV Coverage[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]9/11[/td][td]@ Houston Texans     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]9/18[/td][td]CLEVELAND BROWNS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]9/25[/td][td]PITTSBURGH STEELERS[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NBC[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]10/3[/td][td]@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers     [/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]ESPN[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]10/9[/td][td]KANSAS CITY CHIEFS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]10/16[/td][td]@ Cincinnati Bengals     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]10/23[/td][td]@ New Orleans Saints     [/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NBC[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]10/30[/td][td]@ Tennessee Titans     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]11/6[/td][td]ATLANTA FALCONS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]FOX[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]11/13[/td][td]JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]11/20[/td][td]BYE[/td][td]-[/td][td]none[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]11/27[/td][td]CAROLINA PANTHERS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]FOX[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]12/4[/td][td]@ New England Patriots     [/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NBC[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]12/11[/td][td]@ Baltimore Ravens     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]12/18[/td][td]TENNESSEE TITANS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]12/22[/td][td]HOUSTON TEXANS[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NFL Network[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]1/1[/td][td]@ Jacksonville Jaguars     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

2011 schedule 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td] WK[/td][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td] [/td][td]TV Coverage[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]8/13[/td][td]@ St. Louis Rams[/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]WNDY[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]8/19[/td][td]WASHINGTON ********[/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]WNDY[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]8/26[/td][td]GREEN BAY PACKERS[/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]9/1[/td][td]@ Cincinnati Bengals     [/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]WNDY[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
sp.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]
2011 REGULAR SEASON 
Radio Broadcast on Vectren Radio Network / 97.1 Hank FM / 1070 AM The Fan 

[table][tr][td] WK[/td][td]DATE[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td] [/td][td]TV Coverage[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]9/11[/td][td]@ Houston Texans     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]9/18[/td][td]CLEVELAND BROWNS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]9/25[/td][td]PITTSBURGH STEELERS[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NBC[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]10/3[/td][td]@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers     [/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]ESPN[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]10/9[/td][td]KANSAS CITY CHIEFS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]10/16[/td][td]@ Cincinnati Bengals     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]10/23[/td][td]@ New Orleans Saints     [/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NBC[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]10/30[/td][td]@ Tennessee Titans     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]11/6[/td][td]ATLANTA FALCONS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]FOX[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]11/13[/td][td]JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]11/20[/td][td]BYE[/td][td]-[/td][td]none[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]11/27[/td][td]CAROLINA PANTHERS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]FOX[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]12/4[/td][td]@ New England Patriots     [/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NBC[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]12/11[/td][td]@ Baltimore Ravens     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]12/18[/td][td]TENNESSEE TITANS[/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]16[/td][td]12/22[/td][td]HOUSTON TEXANS[/td][td]8:20 PM[/td][td]NFL Network[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]17[/td][td]1/1[/td][td]@ Jacksonville Jaguars     [/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td]CBS[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

2011 schedule 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know early but thought id make it early since schedule and draft picks are in cant wait for this season
pimp.gif

I know early but thought id make it early since schedule and draft picks are in cant wait for this season
pimp.gif

That schedule is brutal. Having to play the NFC South & the AFC North 
sick.gif

Hopefully our two new lineman extend Peyton's career and gives him more time to analyze things from the pocket. Staying healthy will be a priority and I really do not want to see a heavy dosage of zone defense from us
tired.gif

sick.gif

Hopefully our two new lineman extend Peyton's career and gives him more time to analyze things from the pocket. Staying healthy will be a priority and I really do not want to see a heavy dosage of zone defense from us
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

sick.gif

tired.gif

This but i think we can have a big year this year in always lookin for the best to happen hopefully everyone stays healthy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

sick.gif

tired.gif

This but i think we can have a big year this year in always lookin for the best to happen hopefully everyone stays healthy
pimp.gif

From espn
[h1]Peyton Manning willing to take less cash[/h1]
In what is developing as one of the unique stories in a unique NFL offseason, an injured Peyton Manning is resisting Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay's attempts to make him the highest-paid player in the NFL, the quarterback acknowledged to the Indianapolis Star and affirmed to ESPN

A Colts source said Manning told Irsay a five-year, $100 million proposal that was heavily back-loaded in the final two years was not necessary to give him a $20 million average that no NFL player has ever attained. Manning is content with a salary equal to or less than what Patriots quarterback Tom Brady received in an $18 million-a-year deal in 2010. Irsay is trying to persuade him otherwise.

Manning met with Irsay and team president Bill Polian on Thursday to communicate his feelings on the new contract and encouraged them to spend money saved on his potential deal to re-sign Colts free agents while building the team's talent level and depth chart.

"While I appreciate Jim Irsay offering to make me the highest-paid player," Manning told The Indianapolis Star, "I told him I'd rather he save that money and keep whoever it is ... (running back) Joe Addai, (left tackle) Charlie Johnson ... whoever that may be. I'm willing to take less than they've offered if they are going to take that money to keep players we need to keep and go get other players. All I want is for them to have the cap and the cash to keep the players they want to keep and to sign other players."

From espn
[h1]Peyton Manning willing to take less cash[/h1]
In what is developing as one of the unique stories in a unique NFL offseason, an injured Peyton Manning is resisting Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay's attempts to make him the highest-paid player in the NFL, the quarterback acknowledged to the Indianapolis Star and affirmed to ESPN

A Colts source said Manning told Irsay a five-year, $100 million proposal that was heavily back-loaded in the final two years was not necessary to give him a $20 million average that no NFL player has ever attained. Manning is content with a salary equal to or less than what Patriots quarterback Tom Brady received in an $18 million-a-year deal in 2010. Irsay is trying to persuade him otherwise.

Manning met with Irsay and team president Bill Polian on Thursday to communicate his feelings on the new contract and encouraged them to spend money saved on his potential deal to re-sign Colts free agents while building the team's talent level and depth chart.

"While I appreciate Jim Irsay offering to make me the highest-paid player," Manning told The Indianapolis Star, "I told him I'd rather he save that money and keep whoever it is ... (running back) Joe Addai, (left tackle) Charlie Johnson ... whoever that may be. I'm willing to take less than they've offered if they are going to take that money to keep players we need to keep and go get other players. All I want is for them to have the cap and the cash to keep the players they want to keep and to sign other players."

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

^^ good shh Peyton I respect that...cause truthfully he eating off endorsements anyway

Yea doesnt make any sense to pay him all that money and cant keep our other key players im sure he wants another ring
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

^^ good shh Peyton I respect that...cause truthfully he eating off endorsements anyway

Yea doesnt make any sense to pay him all that money and cant keep our other key players im sure he wants another ring
pimp.gif

Glad u bumped this thread, was gonna mk one.

Not liking how soooo many good FA's got passed by...been screamin defense in the FA thread like crazy

Not liking how soooo many good FA's got passed by...been screamin defense in the FA thread like crazy

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Smh i remeber one year we had a decent defense and the offense was lacking smh will have another good year i think but we really need to get our defense in order especially in the secondary cause im sure the bob sanders days are over
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom