OFFICIAL: *******.com vol. What did you get?

yo someone PM me your email and ill hook you up

im a nice dude!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

ayo,

how legit is this?

Seems legit as of now. I haven't read anything bad about it other than the restocking taking a while.
laugh.gif

Just want to remind members that on 9/10, we will be purging the system of ALL illegally obtained PTZ. In case you're wondering if that affects you, it includes ALL PTZ obtained through: 1) Fake emails 2) Answering dailies from days past the current day 3) Cheating at the game in any way 4) Refreshing ANY page to get illegal PTZ. For our 100% rule-abiding members, congrats, you keep all of your PTZ and will have a much better chance of great redemptions on 9/15 because fraud PTZ are getting wiped out before our posting. For our "I didn't know it was cheating" or "I'm sorry I cheated" folks, only you're fraud PTZ will be deleted this one time. However, this is the only "second chance". Any future attempt to cheat or engage in 1-4 and above will END your ******* membership.

do they ship world wide or just us?
if they do ship worldwide hook me up, sent me a pm

alright,

someone school me on this?

i just played some stupid game and it says i got a couple points.

i dont know what the hell im suppose to do with this,...

Originally Posted by 2o4

do they ship world wide or just us?
if they do ship worldwide hook me up, sent me a pm
7. Will ******* ship internationally: Once ******* begins selling products this fall, we will ship to manycountries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list)

I believe the site launches the 15th. I'm not 100% sure on that date though so don't quote me on that.

Site seems pretty legit.
pimp.gif
I like some of the stuff they got on there.

PM me for invites if you want any.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

wait,

whats the point of inviting?
You get 2 points. Invite 20 people and you become a z lister which means double points for everything and a free t shirt

Back
Top Bottom