Official Comic Book Artwork & Images Thread - Volume 2

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Where the hell do you guys get comics?

I never read one fml. I want to start, do they come every week or month or something? How much are they?
Comic-Shop Locator
Click the link and find shops in your area.

Price points range...DC comics have been at $2.99 for a couple of weeks now and Marvel comics ranger from $2.99-$3.99.  All new comics are released every Wednesday. Depending on the title, some release once a month or twice a month. Go to Comixology they show the upcoming releases weekly. Good place to get an idea what is releasing soon.

I just started collecting again and it's fun. 

omgitswes...There are a lot of things worth reading. Amazing Spider-Man, Uncanny X-Men, Age of X (A new X-men crossover storyline), Invincible Iron Man, The Walking Dead. I know jaypesoz would have more insight on what titles to look into. Just drop into your local comic shop and they should help you out.

As someone who buys comics.. do you buy individual comics or do you buy it when it comes in one big book?
Currently, I buy individual issues to the titles I like...Right now its A LOT. 
ohwell.gif
 I buy the trades (book) when it's to catch up on a storyline...Only books that I bought were X-Men: Messiah Complex, Messiah Wars, and Second Coming. If I don't buy and I want to see what the issue is about...I find a way to DL them.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

RightClick + Save

all Deadpool pictures

he really has some of the funniest covers
laugh.gif

only comic id ever consider buying besides The Avengers
(i bought a Black Panther once lol)

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

RightClick + Save

all Deadpool pictures

he really has some of the funniest covers
laugh.gif

only comic id ever consider buying besides The Avengers
(i bought a Black Panther once lol)

too much of a hassle to post up pic, tried to find it online and i couldn't find it, but on the latest issue of Invisible Iron Man you see Tony stark listening to Warren G and Nate Dogg's Regulators
i just found it funny that iron man is just chilling and listening to west coast gangsta rap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too much of a hassle to post up pic, tried to find it online and i couldn't find it, but on the latest issue of Invisible Iron Man you see Tony stark listening to Warren G and Nate Dogg's Regulators
i just found it funny that iron man is just chilling and listening to west coast gangsta rap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Makes sense, Matt Fraction actually used to do work on rap videos. He did effects on Common's "Go".

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what issue are they on right now?  I just finished Vol. 4:Disassembled & all the Siege stuff.  Waiting on the Heroic Age books to come in the mail and skipped on Vol. 5 & 6 of Iron Man since I heard the story was kinda slow.

Makes sense, Matt Fraction actually used to do work on rap videos. He did effects on Common's "Go".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what issue are they on right now?  I just finished Vol. 4:Disassembled & all the Siege stuff.  Waiting on the Heroic Age books to come in the mail and skipped on Vol. 5 & 6 of Iron Man since I heard the story was kinda slow.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the one i'm talking about is in Invisible Iron Man 500.1 (don't know why it's in its 500)
but the series is in like it's 30's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the one i'm talking about is in Invisible Iron Man 500.1 (don't know why it's in its 500)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, !*%# can get kinda confusing
laugh.gif
  They numbered that issue 500 since it's the 500th Iron Man issue since he began and all the ".1" Marvel titles are just to get new readers, who are drawn into these characters because of movies, caught up to speed on where these characters are now.  Only the characters who have movie out/coming out get the "point 1" treatment.  And if that wasn't confusing enough, I don't know why they decided to start a new War Machine series and call him Iron Man 2.0?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, !*%# can get kinda confusing
laugh.gif
  They numbered that issue 500 since it's the 500th Iron Man issue since he began and all the ".1" Marvel titles are just to get new readers, who are drawn into these characters because of movies, caught up to speed on where these characters are now.  Only the characters who have movie out/coming out get the "point 1" treatment.  And if that wasn't confusing enough, I don't know why they decided to start a new War Machine series and call him Iron Man 2.0?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom