OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Finally found a great deal & scooped up The Walking Dead compendium 1. I've avoided the tv show and spoilers all this time. Can't wait :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i stopped reading the comic book to TWD a while ago.
I didn't want to stop but it was getting hard tracking it down. I need those books

releases in december...

So...where do I start...any recommendations? :nerd:

Not a big reader...but if they made a movie of it and it was only 1 book, then I probably checked it out. :lol:

Oh and Y: The Last Man...that was good ****.

Just started reading Sandman again...decently amazing.

Last edited:
Regardless of whether you have read the first 3 issues of Grant Morrison's Multiversity....make sure you go pick up Pax Americana. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

What Morrison, Quietly & Fairburn did with this issue is probably the coolest single comic issue I've read in a long time. I'm not sure you could spend $5 and get a book more packed with writing and ridiculous art. I'm talking pages with 24 frames...and masterful detail. I don't want to spoil anything else from the issue, but trust me, grab it asap.

What online comic shops do you guys use or recommend? My usual spot is starting to slip on my pulls, I'll get home and realize that I have some missing that are on my pull list.

What do you guys use for comic storage? I have the comic boxes but I kind of want something different to store.

I Just ordered a few comics from Midtowncomics.com.

I just bought a Comic Book Stor-Folio so I can store some of my favorite comics on a shelf.

What online comic shops do you guys use or recommend? My usual spot is starting to slip on my pulls, I'll get home and realize that I have some missing that are on my pull list.

TFAW.com is very reliable. You can have them ship out once every week, two weeks, or month. If you pre-order, pretty much every book is at least 20% off, so that'll at least cover your shipping if you're buying more than a few. It's great for pre-ordering variants as well, although sometimes they bump the price up a little high on those.

Dug some goodies out of storage. Some light reading this afternoon.

I was trying to find the Infinity Gauntlet series but I got lazy after trying to dig through some boxes.

Last edited:
Does anyone know any websites that I can free Preview CoMic Books or any series that you guys can recommend. I just got done reading Civil War it was dope. I'm reading the new 52 batman and it's confusing especially with all the robins being in the timeline.

Kinda digging the new Spider Woman costume

The Superior Spiderman and the Spider Gwen comics seem like something I could be interested in as well. Captain Marvel.

Female Thor as well.

Not sure why it's mostly female oriented comics that are piquing my interest. Maybe I am a feminist in a man's body.

Last edited:
^ :lol: @ that last part.

The new Spider-Woman costume is dope though. Of course there are the few complaining about nothing cuz of the change.

I like the spider gwen costume, but that spider woman costume takes practicality too far to the point in sacrifices good design. Its like taking away supermans red trunks.

I like the spider gwen costume, but that spider woman costume takes practicality too far to the point in sacrifices good design. Its like taking away supermans red trunks.
:lol: Never cared for Supes underwear. Always did look a bit dumb.

IMO, I don't see this complaint about practicality. Nobody would wear what she's wearing in real life. There's not much practical about it. Problem seems to stem from instead of a mask and spandex she's rocking sunglasses that can transform and a reversible jacket with accessories that allow for more adjustments.

Back
Top Bottom