OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

I could at least understand her stance before but now Carol out here looking salty.

One prediction is so far wrong, she's shown its not future predicting she's still being stubborn. Flying out the room through the roof :lol:

As of today, no but maybe I've overlooked some stuff.

He's still releasing work. There was a time that was the case and then Grant Morrison mentioned it and that created another argument between the two.

I think I read that article lol. I guess I'm asking if the older stuff was as graphic? His newer stuff, along with violence, has been cranked up by 10 :lol:

Not all of it is as graphic as one would think. Its face as an article would imply. Some of it is not all that bad on the pg due to the art.

Some of it is not one human raping another human either :lol: Cuz I'm thinking of Neonomicon and I guess you'd have to count cthullu lizard man rape iirc.

I think of V for Vendetta and a rape does not come to mind.

Last edited:
I could at least understand her stance before but now Carol out here looking salty.

One prediction is so far wrong, she's shown its not future predicting she's still being stubborn. Flying out the room through the roof :lol:

Silly Iron Man, **** McGee Danvers doesn't care about logic :lol:

One prediction is so far wrong, she's shown its not future predicting she's still being stubborn. Flying out the room through the roof
laugh.gif
Silly Iron Man, **** McGee Danvers doesn't care about logic
laugh.gif
She had the nerve to invoke Rhodey against him. How you gonna use my best friend against me?

I knew him before he was ******* your dry ***** and you were the one who got him killed.

Dope. Gonna get caught up with the trades, then ask my shop to order it for me monthly.

Image has so much fire. I gotta watch my budget though, because All-Star Batman and Seven to Eternity start next month too.

Have you read Tokyo Ghost by Remender? If not check it

I've heard of it, but I don't know anything about it. I'll check it out. My wallet though. :smh:

I'm about to buy the Omega Men trade which comes out this month. I slept on it when it was ongoing. Should of known better than to sleep on Tom King. If Marvel releases a complete edition of The Vision. I'll probably buy that too. Even though I have been buying it every month. It would be worth it to re-buy and have it in one book.

I've heard of it, but I don't know anything about it. I'll check it out. My wallet though. :smh:

I'm about to buy the Omega Men trade which comes out this month. I slept on it when it was ongoing. Should of known better than to sleep on Tom King. If Marvel releases a complete edition of The Vision. I'll probably buy that too. Even though I have been buying it every month. It would be worth it to re-buy and have it in one book.
Same thing I'm doing with omega men. I need marvel to release a complete edition of the vision. I slept on it hard and have been hearing tons of praises from people

I had ample opportunity to get Omega Men when it was ongoing too. :smh: Every week I went to my local shop, they had most of the issues up on the new release rack. The issues eventually got bought though. I'm just happy they're putting it out in one volume because DC is kind of slow with their trades. Marvel is better at getting trades out quicker.

i didnt get the joke at the end......... :nerd:

"See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum... And one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light... stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend did not dare make the leap. Y'see... Y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea... He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... He says 'Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!'"

Two crazy people try to escape. One has the insane idea of use the light of the a flashlight to work across. The other guy balks at the idea but not for the reason a sane person would.

:rofl:

i didnt get the joke at the end......... :nerd:

"See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum... And one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light... stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend did not dare make the leap. Y'see... Y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea... He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... He says 'Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!'"

Two crazy people try to escape. One has the insane idea of use the light of the a flashlight to work across. The other guy balks at the idea but not for the reason a sane person would.

:rofl:

I think the "joke" is a metaphor for Joker crossing over to insanity and Batman's ability to stay somewhat grounded, but still paranoid. Batman could cross over to the Joker's side with him, but he may "fall" or end up going crazy like Joker. Batman laughs when he realizes how close he was to the Joker.

It's a great comic, but it's more cerebral. It's not known for action or the other types of things that make these kind of animated films appealing to everyone. Maybe it wasn't the best choice to be adapted into an animated movie. I haven't seen it yet because I'm copping the blu-ray tomorrow.

They need to look into a Batman Knightfall animated film. Has the potential to be fire :smokin

Looking forward to "Reborn" in October. 

Huck wasn't bad at all...

I saw someone raving about Moon Knight. Finally picked up #1 (Third Printing). About to see what this all about.

Passed on that King Pin 2...First one was just bad. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't feeling the first two issues of this new Punisher run, but these last two issues have been FIRE. Glad I stuck it out.

Low key Toonforce isn't something to **** around with. The Disney Trio could do pretty damn well for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom