OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

0001391_the-overstreet-comic-book-price-guide-16-sc.jpeg

Came in here to talk about the Hellfire Gala...any one else currently reading it? The story is sooo good IMO. Not to mention the last issue of X-Men leading into the Gala. Inferno is going to be crazy. Mystique is about to burn everything to the ground....

Came in here to talk about the Hellfire Gala...any one else currently reading it? The story is sooo good IMO. Not to mention the last issue of X-Men leading into the Gala. Inferno is going to be crazy. Mystique is about to burn everything to the ground....
It's on my list to read. Still need to start X of Swords smh.

I have this comic! Definitely not to be shipping it for 6-8 weeks.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Art Adams is $70 per item and includes:

• Art Adam’s signature
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
The CGC Private Signing fee for an Art Adams Remarque is $110 per item and includes:

• Art Adam’s Remarque. The submitter may request the desired Remarque. Important: The final design and subject matter of the Remarque is at the artist’s discretion. CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests.
  • Art Adam’s signature
  • Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
  • Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
  • ONLY 100 Remarques available on a first-come, first-served basis. When the option is no longer visible on the online form, all spots have been taken.

Just bought the first the issues of the Hellfire Gala arc and added the rest of the issues to my pull lol

Just bought the first the issues of the Hellfire Gala arc and added the rest of the issues to my pull lol

You are going to enjoy it!. So many things going on. You can see so many seeds being planted in the these issues that will lead to future stories! Make sure you do read X of Swords and the last X-Men issue.. There are things that tie into those books especially that last issue of X-Men which was really good and was a prelude to the Inferno story that begins after the Gala.

Been wanting to but I don’t even know where to start for this run.

Been wanting to but I don’t even know where to start for this run.

The Gala starts in Marauders #21 followed by X-Force #20 the Hellions #12. These books just came out last Wednesday with 3 more coming out this Wednesday. On the last page there’s a guide to what’s next so you won’t get lost and know what order to read them in.

The Gala starts in Marauders #21 followed by X-Force #20 the Hellions #12. These books just came out last Wednesday with 3 more coming out this Wednesday. On the last page there’s a guide to what’s next so you won’t get lost and know what order to read them in.
I was thinking about going back to before the Moira reveal and catch up. You know what issue that is?

Back
Top Bottom