OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Yeah, I jumped back into comics right when New 52 was released. I didn't have any issues with them.
Yeah there was good and bad during that whole run. The Snyder/Capullo Batman run during this period was my favourite run on the character and I've been collecting since knightfall.

Patrick Gleason was amazing on Batman and Robin. That run he had with Tomasi is super slept on.
Still need to read that run, but I really enjoyed their work on Superman. Maybe my favorite since All Star Superman, but it got bogged down by tie-ins towards the end.

Still need to read that run, but I really enjoyed their work on Superman. Maybe my favorite since All Star Superman, but it got bogged down by tie-ins towards the end.
I definitely recommend it. There was a lot of character development for Damien and Bruce in the book.

Happy to see a writer being innovative with the Panther Habit abilities. Jason Aaron has been writing a really good Black Panther in Avengers. I hope he gets a chance at the main book sometime.

APR2107124.jpg

Standing defiant against the equivalent of Batman and Superman is definitely that. Its just a shame we didn't get a extended fight scene.

Interesting that they are bringing back Onslaught. There are way too many X-Men related books out.
Yeah it'll be interesting to see if he ends up being part of the krakoa endgame as the Hickman run is soon to be ending. I vividly remember being in secondary school (high school) when he was first introduced, and heroes reborn/return.

Looks like Peter Parker could be "dying" again or be at least taken off the board.

And teasing the return of Ben Reilly as the main Spiderman. With Onslaught its definitely feeling like the 90's all over again.
E4ldwvxVkAQ6zZ-.jpeg.jpg
E4lstXsWUAgmQPe.jpeg.jpg

Looks like Peter Parker could be "dying" again or be at least taken off the board.

And teasing the return of Ben Reilly as the main Spiderman. With Onslaught its definitely feeling like the 90's all over again.
E4ldwvxVkAQ6zZ-.jpeg.jpg
E4lstXsWUAgmQPe.jpeg.jpg
Interesting what the storyline will be with Parker "dying" again.

That is the GOAT Batman Run imo. I absolutely loved Court of Owls.
Great story. A pity what came of Lincoln March as I thought the character had a lot of potential as a new anti batman for the new 52 as we lost Wrath, Prometheus, and original Owlman.

Endgame is probably my favourite story of their run together. It got the balance right as often it never feels like the Batman in Justice League is the same one in his own book.

Back
Top Bottom