Official Common Sense Thread "The Dreamer, The Believer" From movies to classic albums!! Dec. 20th

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I still haven't heard "Be"
ohwell.gif

bunb.gif

000fs937.gif

2a0jmzs.gif

Common, GFK, and Royce are my dudes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That "1-9-9-9" with Sadat X still gives me a rush til this day

Love Common but all his albums are not classics. I could agree with Resurrection, Be and Like Water for Chocolate. All the others are very up and down. Electric Circus and UMC I will never listen to again. But this album is definitely shaping up to be a nice one. 

i'm still salty from common's show in houston last year...mad late and performed 5 songs 1 in which was just his verse from make her say..... smh....

I remember coppin "Can I Borrow A Dollar?" when I was in high school. Common has always been one of my favorite emcee's and the fact that he has been dropping quality music for nearly 20 years is a feat all of its own. I am feeling the first two singles, can't wait to hear the entire LP.

def. waitin on this.

common is one of the most consistent dudes to ever do it.

**grabs ipod and pumps 6th sense**

Common's album is shaping up to be a masterpiece. Him and No Id have a synergy and I'll bet anything the beats on this are straight heaters. Definitely will cop this.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Common's album is shaping up to be a masterpiece. Him and No Id have a synergy and I'll bet anything the beats on this are straight heaters. Definitely will cop this.

Couldn't agree more

Back
Top Bottom