Official Conan thread...11pm on TBS Vol. Team Coco

The intro had me
laugh.gif

Andy Richter is clever as hell.
Dude said the inside of the masked tasted/smelled like tears.
I lost it.

Andy Richter is clever as hell.
Dude said the inside of the masked tasted/smelled like tears.
I lost it.

Dude had me tearin' up when he busted out that long winded joke...............pause..............brett favre's penis..So glad he's back..Never really watched him that much, but with all the hype I figured I'd watch..Glad I did..

Dude had me tearin' up when he busted out that long winded joke...............pause..............brett favre's penis..So glad he's back..Never really watched him that much, but with all the hype I figured I'd watch..Glad I did..

it was smooth. he has to get his rythym back. seemed a little nervous, to be expected, no biggie. he'll be fine, provided he can maintain viewers, he was right, not everybody knows where tbs is..

it was smooth. he has to get his rythym back. seemed a little nervous, to be expected, no biggie. he'll be fine, provided he can maintain viewers, he was right, not everybody knows where tbs is..

Good first show, but I REALLY don't like Andy Richter.

I'm also going to miss Conan's and Max's conversations/stonefaces.

Good first show, but I REALLY don't like Andy Richter.

I'm also going to miss Conan's and Max's conversations/stonefaces.

so madd at myself. I missed it. Started playing video games and lost track of time. Anyone know if time warner has this on demand?

so madd at myself. I missed it. Started playing video games and lost track of time. Anyone know if time warner has this on demand?

Back
Top Bottom