Official Cowboys VS. Bucs Post...

Originally Posted by rcdp

I can see the Cowboys going 5-2 at worst after the first 7 games
5-2 at worst? That's a little optimistic for a worst-case scenario...
laugh.gif

I'd think they'd be pretty damn happy with that... If they play defense like they did today though, I wouldn't count on Ws against New York,Carolina or Atlanta... We'll get ripped to shreds on the ground if they don't make some serious adjustments...

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Lets not get carried away. Byron is a tough talented QB. Cadilac? Guess he's just trash after his injuries. Winslow is a talented TE. I don't need to continue. Are they a top tier team? No! But they are def not as bad as your statement makes them.

Leftwich has never had a 3000-yd season. Before being named the Bucs starting QB this year, he was a backup for 3 different teams in 3 seasons. And he'sgot one of the slowest releases ever.

Prior to his knee injury, Cadillac averaged 3.8 yds/carry (that's over the first 32 games of his career)
sick.gif

It's very alarming to give up 450 yards to the Bucs offense.

25 first downs allowed
0 sacks
0 takeaways
5.6 yds/rush allowed

Tampa hasn't had an above average offense since... ever. In their 33-year franchise history, the Bucs have only been in the Top 15 in both Pts and Yds oneseason, 1984 (14th in Pts, 10th in Yds).

The only reason, this wasn't a close game was Dallas thoroughly outplayed the Bucs in the kicking game. I'd go as far to say, the Bucs would'veeasily won this game if Monte Kiffin was still running the defense.

Back
Top Bottom