Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

jessica_simpson_backgroun.jpg
eek.gif
at them breasteses..
Now back to the game..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ballab87

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

why do everybody have to hate on the cowboys i know we great but damn

its not hate, its one of those things that must be laughed at, especially the way its happening

man it is hate the cowboys is the most hated team in the NFL

It really has to do with certain cowboy fans that post here.

cowboys still the best team in the nfl i dont care what yall say

roll.gif
What?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I don't want to see ANY MORE COWBOYS THREADS....

EVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But....but.........

Romo is a Top 5 QB

Nobody, especially Giants fans, want it with the Cowboys come playoff time.

This team has more pro bowlers than yours.

Like I said before......the BOYS are a GUTLESS bunch of late season choke artists,

MarleysProtege wrote:

im not comin in here claiming hamlin is any good ... b dawk WAS good, but he has lost a step ... you talkin like he strikes fear like he used to and he doesnt ...

roll.gif
, you could retract that statement now. All Cowboys fansneed to just hibernate right now yall have nothing more to say. Just take your L and hope for next years pre-season Power Rankings to get yall gassed up again.I know Troy Aikman is pissed in the booth right now.

damnit Bradley. i wana see Romo set the record for most turnovers by a plaer in a single game

but which QB should the cowboys select in the 1st round?

Props to Tank Johnson. At least we know one guy who is taking this personally. Everybody else is just sulking on the bench like some @#*+!$$. Tony Romo sucks,should have drafted Brady Quinn when we had the chance. This fool thinks he's still quarterbacking at Eastern Illinois. Romo brings absolutely NOleadership skills to the table.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Now I don't have to hear that ignorant @%!#+ Owens for a while. Watch that punk %!* thug is going to blame everyone else except himself on the loss. Owens = Worthless.
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

For real, totally out of left field with that. The hate in his blood is thick for TO I guess.

But anyway.....

szk37d.jpg

2a8hiio.jpg

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom