Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

When did the Cowboys sign Laurent Robinson?

He's inactive with a hamstring injury tonight, but he's damn sure better than Holley and probably Olgetree. Fine third or fourth receiver to have with the rest of these skill players.

Don't diss Ogletree, dude's a solid third option.

Good first half....can't be mad at all. Could have did without that last drive but I'll take 10-7. Our O-Line is pure struggle as expected but the defense has impressed me.

Revis got in his head like a quarter ago, Romo is not even looking in his direction anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

notice how dez disappeared since he's been on revis island

It doesn't even matter . The Dez stans will be talking about that one catch on Revis for the season .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

It doesn't even matter . The Dez stans will be talking about that one catch on Revis for the season .

Like the Moss fans last year when it was obvious that Revis pulled his hamstring.

I like Olgetree a lot. That's why I said third or fourth option.

The point is, Robinson is pretty useful, especially as a three or four, and not a one or two like he was in St. Louis.

liked our defense besides that last drive. Our line is struggling as expected, hopefully we can pull this one out

They're just focusing on the best matchup(Miles or Dez on Cro) and playing smart football.  Dez will bake Revis soon enough. 

Let's not act like Miles is a slouch.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I like Olgetree a lot. That's why I said third or fourth option.

The point is, Robinson is pretty useful, especially as a three or four, and not a one or two like he was in St. Louis.

Ogletree on cue.
pimp.gif

Him and Robinson can fight it out, I don't mind.

Originally Posted by cguy610

They're just focusing on the best matchup(Miles or Dez on Cro) and playing smart football.  Dez will bake Revis soon enough. 

Let's not act like Miles is a slouch.
^ This 
pimp.gif

I'm convinced that he has the strongest hands in the world. Happens at least one a game, and he already snatched a tough one in traffic earlier.

Back
Top Bottom