Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Originally Posted by AG 47

Nice hands Dez.
quiet...he's the GOAT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

The Dallas Cowboys will be without their starting right tackle, starting left corner, starting right corner and starting receiver .......... Safe to say this isn't going to be close and the boys are in for a loooooong season ...

I envision this to be a laugher ... Romo running for his life throwing pick after pick after pick ... He may just end up getting hurt for the year again ... Jerry Jones is a $@+*+*# moron as usual ... He cuts his starting center and 9 year vet the week before the start of the season ... He addresses the o-line with undrafted players and 7th round picks ...

I will consider Sunday night a success if Felix, Free, Romo, Witten, Dez, Ware and Ratliff come out healthy afterwards ... I will probably turn this off before half time ... Smh

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

If the front doesn't get intense pressure, there is really no linebacker or defensive back out there capable of making a play consistently.

And the Jets are not a good offense. Even ask their fans.

10 pts through 3 quarters. 

mark sanchez is so overrated geez. ur playing vs a secondary that features 3rd/4th stringer CBs for god sakes

jets look worst than last year. no kind of running game what so ever,relying on sanchez to win games? fail

indifferent.gif

Not tackling Lee after the interception > the interception itself. My God that was brutal all around.

Back
Top Bottom