Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Ive been at work all night....

Just got home, I heard we had a nice lil comeback
pimp.gif

And ROMO is still a bum
laugh.gif

Tony romo lost this game , the cowboys defense played awesome for how thin the were in the secondary.

The cowboys have a CRAZY offense , If romo does not make those 2 bad choices dallas wins by double digits........

Dez was not being frail dude was hurt , and it was smart having him in there to get Revis away from miles....

Over all we should have won this game , we had no business even being in this game.

i like were the D and the new coaching staff is going.

Edit  , You clowns need to sit down with fragile Dez talk , how you gonna run your routes and do what you can do if you are cramping ? these things happen in sports.
He made yalls god gift to CB revis look like a child out there early in the game.

If romo does not perform well and win playoffs games in the next 2 years i see his end coming soon.  He is an above average QB but you dont lose games like that to elite teams .
A win would have been huge to bring in a breath of fresh air to the franchise.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Jay Cutler > Romo

Cam Newton's first game > Romo's entire career

-The Juice

I thought that was obvious the entire time.
People seem to forget that this is Jay's second season in this offense.
Its not like he has had consistancy.
Shanahan, then the first cordinator, and now Martz.
Meanwhile Romo makes the same mistakes in the same offense for 5 years now

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Man, lets be real, they both suck.  They both turn the ball over at stupid times, and both are way overrated.

Yo u ride sanchez' sack more than anyone else on this board u just hate for no reason . How the hell is he overrated ? He is an average QB with the talent to become more , he also raises his game to another level in the postseason NO he's not an elite QB but in his short career he has won some games for the jets and also lost some. Fallback b

Because the hype the dude gets is so undeserved.  He isn't good and hasn't shown anything to make anyone think he will be an elite qb.  He has the luxury of playing with one of the best defenses in the league and has a good run game as well.  If he wasn't a qb in NY and went to somewhere like Buffalo or Cincinnati nobody would be talking about him cause they would realize he sucks.  The hate on Sanchez is totally deserved with the way the NY media and Jets fans hype him.
Really? Jets fans HATE him... including myself. I'm scared of an INT everytime he cocks his arm back to throw the ball. I dunno what fans you're talking about.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Yo u ride sanchez' sack more than anyone else on this board u just hate for no reason . How the hell is he overrated ? He is an average QB with the talent to become more , he also raises his game to another level in the postseason NO he's not an elite QB but in his short career he has won some games for the jets and also lost some. Fallback b

Because the hype the dude gets is so undeserved.  He isn't good and hasn't shown anything to make anyone think he will be an elite qb.  He has the luxury of playing with one of the best defenses in the league and has a good run game as well.  If he wasn't a qb in NY and went to somewhere like Buffalo or Cincinnati nobody would be talking about him cause they would realize he sucks.  The hate on Sanchez is totally deserved with the way the NY media and Jets fans hype him.
Really? Jets fans HATE him... including myself. I'm scared of an INT everytime he cocks his arm back to throw the ball. I dunno what fans you're talking about.

Thank you. This dude is oblivious as hell on how the NY media and jets fans feel about Sanchez. I don't hate Mark but I can't stand him most of the time because he makes me feel uncomfortable for the most part . I see the good tools he has and i just want him to take that next step so we can overall be a better team.

Romo and sanchez are still in the top 15 QBs in the league.

As fans we hate these guys who tease us , But if you guys were starting a bum you would appreciate Sanchez and romo.

The thing that gets me , is US dominating the jets tonight in every way , and fall apart in the 4th just on romos turn overs alone.

Our defense and offensive line had no business in this game , and we still played amazing.

Romo is getting murked on talk radio here in dallas , and he should......

Wait the cowboys lost!? I just got off and work but during my break I saw they were up a couple touchdowns with a few minutes to go in the fourth with the ball....woooow.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

And ROMO is still a bum
laugh.gif
your QB isn't much better
laugh.gif
I still don't know why there is as much as hate still as there is on Sanchez. You see what he did, overall, when the O-Line played well. Sure, he had the interception and the fumble, but when the O-Line tightened up, he was making great throws/completions.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

And ROMO is still a bum
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I still don't know why there is as much as hate still as there is on Sanchez. You see what he did, overall, when the O-Line played well. Sure, he had the interception and the fumble, but when the O-Line tightened up, he was making great throws/completions.
no hate at all, man. i just found that comment about romo funny, when both QBs were IDENTICAL tonight. sanchez isn't a bad QB, but he wasn't that much better than romo tonight. made just as many mistakes. missed just as many throws. it's obvious that sanchez didn't win that game, you could even see his demeanor after, he looked far from stoked after that win.

but yeah, i don't think he's a bad QB. my comment was more about the knock on romo coming from a jet fan after that performance by sanchez.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

The last couple pages of this thread has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This.
laugh.gif
Every year I keep hearing people say "this is the Cowboys year and Romo is gonna step up" at this point he is what he is. Dude can look Like Aaron Rodgers then Rex Grossman in the same game. I don't know how you Cowboys fans do it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
no hate at all, man. i just found that comment about romo funny, when both QBs were IDENTICAL tonight. sanchez isn't a bad QB, but he wasn't that much better than romo tonight. made just as many mistakes. missed just as many throws. it's obvious that sanchez didn't win that game, you could even see his demeanor after, he looked far from stoked after that win.

but yeah, i don't think he's a bad QB. my comment was more about the knock on romo coming from a jet fan after that performance by sanchez.
Yeah? Well.. the Red Sox suck.

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif

roll.gif

It's all good. I know you don't think he's a bad QB, but plenty of people do, and I don't know what he has to do to change their minds. Yeah, winning a SB would do it, but he can't win one alone.

who would ya take game on the line 4th quarter sanchez or romo? not a huge sanchez fan but the dude gets it done

Originally Posted by tim teufel

who would ya take game on the line 4th quarter sanchez or romo? not a huge sanchez fan but the dude gets it done

Can I go out and just chuck the ball up myself instead?

Sean lee is a player by the way , i think we found a new line backer.

every one stepped up out there tonight

except romo

Just got back from the sportsbar. My voice is gone. And I mean.....GONE.

Nice win tonight fellas. Good game Cowboy fans.

I wouldn't say Revis really shut down Dez.... It was clear after that first possession that Dez hurt himself whether it was during the double pump catch on the sideline or when he landed on the ground for the touchdown...

But if Revis allows the same stats just in the first drive for Dez every game.. He gives up 1136 Receiving Yards and 16 touchdowns... Which would have been 1st in TDs and 9th in Yards last year if it was just one receiver... And that was on the first drive and Dez being physically hurt (noticably) for a huge portion of the game...

That is not shutting down a receiver.. Because we all know had Dez still had it in the tank the rest of the game the stat line would have been better than 3 rec. 71 yards 1 TD.. He absolutely manhandled Revis that first possession and Revis played him tough that 1st possession and didn't make any adjustments... Whatever happened to Dez was the Catalyst to it.

That is the problem with players who develop an individual personality, their image will constantly get defended.

Revis did not come close to shutting down dez

Dez exposed dude like he has never been in his life.

Dez was matched up against Cromartie on the first drive (where Dez got 45 of his yards and his TD). Revis was covering Austin on the first drive, then Revis and Cro switched. Dez only made that one 26-yard catch on the sideline on Revis.

Close game, its hard to tell whether either team is really a contender at this point. Both teams made mistakes, the cowboys made stupid mistakes. The Cowboys lost this more than the jets won, and it sucks to say that because the cowboys were playing pretty damn good before the 4th quarter.
As far as the hate for romo and the rest of the cowboys (including the ones that weren't on past years rosters) its ridiculous at this point He gets the cowboys to the playoffs, hate, 13-3, hate, 1st playoff win in years, hate. ???? Win superbowl, hate??? Ihope to see both of these squads in february, though. 

Back
Top Bottom