Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Eh, I never like it when they wear blue at home. If they want to wear throwbacks, wear the white double-star ones from 1994.

other_3pack-cowboys2_photo_03_dp.jpg

that jersey is
pimp.gif

You're blue away jersey is not however

That damn 5 receiver spread really scares me....Seems like they line up in it on every down..Then they can run out of it too! Hopefully the D can step it up!!!

34-31 BOYS...

Eh, I never like it when they wear blue at home. If they want to wear throwbacks, wear the white double-star ones from 1994.
Yuck...

The ones the Boys are wearing tonight are way better looking than those ugly%@$% uniforms.

Yuck...

The ones the Boys are wearing tonight are way better looking than those ugly%@$% uniforms.
You smoking that %%!% the 94 jerseys look better but the "Thanksgiving" ones look better as a whole uniform.

Lookin forward to this game right here. Should be a good one, I like the Pack and all, but I think Dallas pulls this one out. They're at home, I thinkthey have the more all around team, they should get the W. But I wouldn't be suprised in the least if Favre gets em anyways. His track record speaks foritself.

Am I the only one seeing an Arena Football score 4 2nite? I really don't think either team can stop everything the other can do on offense...especiallywith both teams playing the way they are... I always like a good barn-burner tho...long as my D-Boys pull out a W.

Too bad I probably won't be seeing this game.........dman greedy NFL and its TV network.

What time does the game start?
Starts at 7 or 7:15...

Prediction: Close game throughout, Romo leads a drive in the 4th quarter to win the game, and admits his admiration for Favre in a postgame press conferenceafter denying all week that Brett was his idol growing up.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Am I the only one seeing an Arena Football score 4 2nite? I really don't think either team can stop everything the other can do on offense...especially with both teams playing the way they are... I always like a good barn-burner tho...long as my D-Boys pull out a W.

Ehhh. Maybe on your side of the ball defensively, I don't the Pack's defense giving up more than 24 points. The Cowboys will win/lose offensivelydepending on how Witten plays. The Cowboys will win/lose depending on how many mistakes Favre makes.

i am terrified of that 5 reciever set. we must get pressure on Farve we need Ware and Ellis to have a great night. But im expecting a great game regardless

Originally Posted by S4L3

I don't the Pack's defense giving up more than 24 points.
LOL. We have scored more than 24 points in 10/11 games that we played.

if stat breakdowns are all that matters to you...
[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th] [th=""] Team[/th] [th=""] G[/th] [th=""] Pts/G[/th] [th=""] TotPts[/th] [th=""] Pts[/th] [th=""] Pts/G[/th] [th=""] Rsh[/th] [th=""] Rec[/th] [th=""] PRet[/th] [th=""] KRet[/th] [th=""] INT[/th] [th=""] FUM[/th] [th=""] Blk FG[/th] [th=""] Blk Pnt[/th] [th=""] XPM[/th] [th=""] FGM[/th] [th=""] SFTY[/th] [th=""] 2-PT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Pittsburgh Steelers[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]13.2[/td] [td]145[/td] [td]145[/td] [td]13.2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Tampa Bay Buccaneers[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]14.9[/td] [td]164[/td] [td]164[/td] [td]14.9[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Indianapolis Colts[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]15.6[/td] [td]172[/td] [td]172[/td] [td]15.6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Seattle Seahawks[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]16.6[/td] [td]183[/td] [td]183[/td] [td]16.6[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Green Bay Packers[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]16.8[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]16.8[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom