Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Super Bowl or Bust huh? Well the SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if we make the playoffs No way in the world can this team win on the road with thisdefense.

romo has nothing to do with a defense that is poorly coached and a head coach who is soft as hell ... demarcus ware stepped up this week and ratliff is solid... as far as im concerned everyone else can go ... if jerry doesnt fire wade after this embarassment i dont know what to say

Cowboys ain't recovering from this. I've watched this current core of players for the past 3 years and they're not going to suddenly "turn iton." They just don't have it mentally.

Good thing you guys got Roy Williams!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and what with you skins and giants fans acting like we are playing with our full deck we are without our QB feild possesion has been crap! The d hasn'tplayed as bad as the score leads you to belive they have only had two scoreing drives that should be blamed on the D! It's a NFL team they should be ableto beat a team without the head!

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

1 reception 19 yards

Tick. Tick. Tick.
that bomb is going off this week, no doubt about it. And honestly i cant even blame him

TO usually keeps quiet when things are going badly.

It's when things are going good for him he'll start yapping.
laugh.gif

Oh, and I forgot to throw a
pimp.gif
to onewearz

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Tony Romo just got sonned.
laugh.gif

YUP he did!
roll.gif
...we are going to need a AVY of that

Dam I wish I had Steven Jackson on my Fantasy Team this week
pimp.gif

Crayton with the PI
laugh.gif
dude is trash!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To be serious and not laugh at how funny this all is.

That was a garbage move by Jerry. Your defensive woes heavily outnumber your offensive...and you go and get that guy.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To be serious and not laugh at how funny this all is.

That was a garbage move by Jerry. Your defensive woes heavily outnumber your offensive...and you go and get that guy.

I'm so tired of you your team sucks we beat you this year and last and you are always In cowboys games talking crap worry about your own damn team!

Back
Top Bottom