Official Cyber Monday Thread Vol. Internet>Real Life

is this jersey screen print or stitched? my eyes are playing tricks
30t6p3b.gif
http://www.mitchellandness.com/Prod...-Jersey---Tony-Dorsett__7220-203-84TDORS.aspx
thanks in advance
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by goDie

How long is that special for the Members Only jacket?
I copped that 20 gift certificate but I have to wait till tomorrow noon to use it. Ill be tight if that special on the jacket is gone by then.

I just copped me one of these, the black one
pimp.gif
same here i been on the hunt for a new black jacket
pimp.gif

dude is gonna come back to this thread and its gonna be all gone or the sales gonna be over
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I already copped that coupon so I have no choice to wait till its available at 12.
I better get my jacket for 20 dollars or else one of you NTers is selling it to me for 10.

grin.gif

Copped a flight to NYC for $220 round trip from Seattle through Alaska Airlines' Cyber Monday deals. Usually a flight from here is $350+ and that's with a stop. Non-stop is $500+! Excited.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

good looks
pimp.gif

copped one for me and one for my pops as an xmas gift

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/63808/eversave-20-overstock.com-certificate-for-10

Works out to be $20

Thank you for posting.  Just paid the $10 for $20. I found a jacket on overstock.com that I will be using to purchase it
pimp.gif

I hate when websites take forever to process items when they're on sale. Ordered the 360 for $199 on Sunday, and it's still processing 
laugh.gif
I guess I'm just too used to Amazon.com, where they ship the item out the morning after you place an order
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I hate when websites take forever to process items when they're on sale. Ordered the 360 for $199 on Sunday, and it's still processing 
laugh.gif
I guess I'm just too used to Amazon.com, where they ship the item out the morning after you place an order
pimp.gif

You and me both. If your ordered from Micosoft they stated expected shipping on 12/2

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You and me both. If your ordered from Micosoft they stated expected shipping on 12/2
This. Except for me the 360 has already been shipped but now just waiting for the games. 

for those of you who ordered off overstock did you get your shipping conf yet?
been a day didnt get mines yet got an order conf though

Last day to use code CYBERMON for 25% off all purchases and FREE SHIPPING but once it's dead you can use code BACKBEAT to get 15% of all orders on PLNDR (This code is good until December 5th)

Either promotion can be combined with rep code GETER for an additional 1%.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][table][tr][td]
[/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]520[emoji]8482[/emoji] Taper Jeans - Frosted Indigo           [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$34.80[/font][/td][/tr][/table]
Both 40% with free shipping on Levis.com, i'm happy with the purchase.
smokin.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Slim Taper Jeans - Rigid Envy                       $26.40 [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom