Official Dallas Cowboys [3-3] vs. Philadelphia Eagles [2-4] Game Thread. Eagles Win, 34-7.

gotta get a W today
avrmux.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

let's go eagles (only time i'll be rooting for you @@#%##+%)

you sure you wanna give us hope in the division? might bit the Giants in their frail *** later on

this is as much of a must win for the cowboys as their can be ... this is either going to end the eagles season or end the cowboys season ... i fully expect garrett and romo to fail me once again ...

^^^ I thought the same thing. Ol boy shld root for the boys to finish us off. Cuz with the giants upcoming games.....

Originally Posted by RetroSan

you sure you wanna give us hope in the division? might bit the Giants in their frail *** later on
let's be serious, you guys ain't got anything to be hoping for

besides, i hate the cowboys more than anything else in the world of sports

Originally Posted by RetroSan

let's be serious, you guys ain't got anything to be hoping for

besides, i hate the cowboys more than anything else in the world of sports

lol wut. we still in the hunt for the division. what you tlkn bout

Originally Posted by msaba07

this is as much of a must win for the cowboys as their can be ... this is either going to end the eagles season or end the cowboys season ... i fully expect garrett and romo to fail me once again ...

Nah don't think the season is over for us have you looked at the schedule? We should win our next few regardless so this would help us get on a major roll IMO.

looks like everyone is taking the Cowboys to win
grin.gif

for the love of God Juan Castillo PLEASE keep Asante Samuel far away from Dez Bryant tonight

Back
Top Bottom