Official Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants 2012 NFL Kickoff Game Thread

romo is a choke artist, get over it, non blind cowboys fans see it, superbowls aren't won during the regular season , big **** highest rated 4th quarter QB? What has that gotten you? I'll wait.

Last time I checked, it takes a team to get it done.. and Romo is such a choke artist but he was 23rd in the League with only 10 interceptions last year.. which is somewhere behind your favorite teams QB.. Stop listening to the media and watch some games bruh

romo is a choke artist, get over it, non blind cowboys fans see it, superbowls aren't won during the regular season , big **** highest rated 4th quarter QB? What has that gotten you? I'll wait.
Vick, cutler, sanchez, ryan, flacco, schaub, leinhart, rivers, stafford, palmer, smith, cassel, bradford all have gotten the exact same thing as Romo, nothing.

He's our QB, I like him because he is better than the 20 QBs(while we had them) between him and Aikman. Would I take Rodgers Brady or Bress over him? Of course, but they are taken, we have who we have, and regardless of what anyone else says he is a top 10 QB.

Find me a cowboys fan talking about a superbowl after last night, we are talking about the win last night and that's it.
Every team would like to win a superbowl, but every team also likes to win their games during the regular season as well. Yesterday we were working on the latter.

nice W by the boys.... will s4l return
nerd.gif
He's already in mid-season form, check the last few pages.

Honestly that last holding call on Witten was prob a blessing. I don't see Dallas picking up the first down on the ground and it force them to do something that was working all night. Throwing to ogletree.
Didn't the Witten call negate a 1st down though? IIRC they had already gotten it.

...and I don't know what you were watching but DeMarco running yesterday was definitely "something that was working all night".

Where are all these Pats fans that are going HAM in here? Oh, it's typical NT ****...one or two people speak for everyone else and represent the rest of the group. Word.
eyes.gif

What are you talking about? You know what nvm :lol: dude acts like rooting for the good teams gives you a + in life :lol:

Last edited:
Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees....
Opinion nullified.
what silly logic...

you guys do realize these 3 teams have the largest fanbase in each of their sports nd its not even close?? theyre #1 for a reason, they have a NATIONAL FOLLOWING...

theres no pro franchise even in the state of va..so the people i know that dont like the dc teams all live the lakers, cowboys, yankees, UNC basketball, Ohio State football etc etc...

ole middle school young ladies not taking someones opinions seriously cause of the squad they like....

but iget it, on NT...you gotta be from texas to like dallas...cali to like the lakers..and green bay to like the packers right?? or your not a 'fan'..

smh@NT's logic sometimes..

Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees....

Opinion nullified.
what silly logic...

you guys do realize these 3 teams have the largest fanbase in each of their sports nd its not even close?? theyre #1 for a reason, they have a NATIONAL FOLLOWING...

theres no pro franchise even in the state of va..so the people i know that dont like the dc teams all live the lakers, cowboys, yankees, UNC basketball, Ohio State football etc etc...

ole middle school young ladies not taking someones opinions seriously cause of the squad they like....

but iget it, on NT...you gotta be from texas to like dallas...cali to like the lakers..and green bay to like the packers right?? or your not a 'fan'..

smh@NT's logic sometimes..

Funny thing about it we got a New Yorker thats a Packer fan^ tfoh :lol:

^^ im saying..im not calling anybody out..unless someones s/n or sig says so, idk where anybody is from...

but dudes ganging up and clowning like its rare to find a cowboys/lakers/yanks fan....half the people i know like those 3 squads...

its not that rare...these are the biggest teams in their sports for a reason...

^^ im saying..im not calling anybody out..unless someones s/n or sig says so, idk where anybody is from...

but dudes ganging up and clowning like its rare to find a cowboys/lakers/yanks fan....half the people i know like those 3 squads...

They middle school kids let em be

They middle school kids let em be

laugh.gif

Dude I'm older than you I'm sure and I been going to Packers games since the Majik man was throwing the rock.
laugh.gif

No one is saying that it isn't "rare". There's always a few of those guys around everywhere.

It doesn't make it any less ridiculous though. *shrugs*
Personally, I don't follow this type of thinking either.

Last edited:
what silly logic...

you guys do realize these 3 teams have the largest fanbase in each of their sports nd its not even close??

And how many of those people are fans of ALL THREE TEAMS, who just happen to be the most notable and winning franchises in their respective sports. :x

It's frontrunning...on steroids.

And how many of those people are fans of ALL THREE TEAMS, who just happen to be the most notable and winning franchises in their respective sports.
sick.gif

It's frontrunning...on steroids.
 i feel u on that..idk about flyer than delta, or his reasoning for liking his squads...

but i like the squads my grandpops liked (boys/lakers/mets)

i go to see the cowboys and the lakers play at least once a year..went to see the cowboys when we were 5-11...went to see the boys like 3 years ago when we started the season like 0-5...

watch every single lakers game period...whether its smush parker as kobe's next best player or dwight nd pau...

point being, other than the yankees, now the lakers, aint nothing a sure thing...especially the cowboys..lol..yal clown the cowboys inconsistency like no other up here..so i kno yall kno that...

not to mention..if you donthave a hometown team...you got a better chance of seeing your squad on nat tv if your a boys/yanks/lakers fan..itll be real tough to live and va and be a ray/buccaneers fan...unless you go waaay outta your way, your never gonna see your squad...

not taking up for delta, i dont kno anything about homie(other than his fav squads,lol) but maybe get some insight as to why he likes those squads...he has his reasons im sure just like the rest of us...

p.s.your a laker fan ag...you kno that feel when your in mobile alabama for the week visiting your in laws and you go to the barbershop and everybody likes the lakers..:pimp:   thats a good feeling, that happens often....

Besides Proshares I don't think I know any fans of two of the Lakers/Yankees/Cowboys trifecta that I don't want to drop kick. All three, forget about it.

Born and raised in new york...Paups was a cowboys fan from the tom landry days Dorsett all em boys...also grew up in the late 80's when the cowboys was most relevant into the mid 90s where i fell in love with football, as for the lakers always was a magic/kobe fan at heart moved to LA when i was 12 USC and now im living in NC (job related) sounds like these teams get the most hate and i love it...cause most of yall are haters i can sense it :rofl: im not even budging, it comes with the territory, im not even talking about this anymore those are my teams i stand by 100% till the death of me if you dont like it jump off a bridge...Haters will hate harder :smokin

i feel u on that..idk about flyer than delta, or his reasoning for liking his squads...

but i like the squads my grandpops liked (boys/lakers/mets)

i go to see the cowboys and the lakers play at least once a year..went to see the cowboys when we were 5-11...went to see the boys like 3 years ago when we started the season like 0-5...

watch every single lakers game period...whether its smush parker as kobe's next best player or dwight nd pau...

point being, other than the yankees, now the lakers, aint nothing a sure thing...especially the cowboys..lol..yal clown the cowboys inconsistency like no other up here..so i kno yall kno that...

not to mention..if you donthave a hometown team...you got a better chance of seeing your squad on nat tv if your a boys/yanks/lakers fan..itll be real tough to live and va and be a ray/buccaneers fan...unless you go waaay outta your way, your never gonna see your squad...

not taking up for delta, i dont kno anything about homie(other than his fav squads,lol) but maybe get some insight as to why he likes those squads...he has his reasons im sure just like the rest of us...

p.s.your a laker fan ag...you kno that feel when your in mobile alabama for the week visiting your in laws and you go to the barbershop and everybody likes the lakers..:pimp:   thats a good feeling, that happens often....

Oh, no doubt. Everyone has their fanhood story...I grew up a Laker fan in the bay area. Got plenty of **** for it too man, but I live in SoCal now and I blend right in. And I totally understand it if you don't have a hometown team. I'm hardly criticizing those guys who root for teams outside their hometowns. Hell, I'm one of them. But if ALL your teams are outside your hometown and are super successful, I call shenanigans.

Back
Top Bottom