Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by WILLINC

24-24 at the line huh. Flashbacks to 06 I guess right Dallas fans. Zebras in full effect. If Wade or LeBron had shot that many people would be crying bloody murder.
Durant shot 19 and Westbrook shot 18... So um... What's your point?
Exactly what I was going to say.

OKC had 43 FTs compared to 37 for Dallas, not counting the two that Dirk took at the end, and 2 for technicals, that's 33.

24-24 at the line huh. Flashbacks to 06 I guess right Dallas fans. Zebras in full effect. If Wade or LeBron had shot that many people would be crying bloody murder.
Stop it. Refs called an even game. Zombies even shot seven MORE free throws in the game. Durant shot 20, and Westbrook, who played an AWFUL game, even shot 18.

Edit: whoops, numbers were off. Durant attempted 19 FTs.

Stop it. Refs called an even game. Zombies even shot seven MORE free throws in the game. Durant shot 20, and Westbrook, who played an AWFUL game, even shot 18.

Edit: whoops, numbers were off. Durant attempted 19 FTs.

Originally Posted by knightngale

dirk was getting free points at one point...some of those were not fouls

durant and wesbrook attack the basket more than dirk does...dirk was got like 10 free throws just off backing down opponents...WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?
how are you a laker fan with a bulls avy?

cuando lo hacen en el?

durant and wesbrook attack the basket more than dirk does...dirk was got like 10 free throws just off backing down opponents...WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?

cuando lo hacen en el?

How will Russell Westbrook be contained?!
frown.gif

7 Straight wins, and 7 more to the promise land..

Dirk.. nothing else to say
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Westbrick is embarassing tho, the Thunder will never go anywhere until he pulls his head out of his $#% and learns how to play PG

Dirk.. nothing else to say
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Westbrick is embarassing tho, the Thunder will never go anywhere until he pulls his head out of his $#% and learns how to play PG

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

OKC had 43 FTs compared to 37 for Dallas, not counting the two that Dirk took at the end, and 2 for technicals, that's 33.

Yea, The calls went both ways.

I still don't see why dudes saying it went the Mavs way
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yea, The calls went both ways.

I still don't see why dudes saying it went the Mavs way
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, I'm sure every foul called against Westbrook or Durant was an absolute, no questions asked foul...

Dirk was attacking tonight...

The officials sucked. But they sucked both ways... They refused to let the game flow in the second half. An awful, awful basketball game to watch.
I like the mavs but I don't like watching the refs reward one player so many free points. Yes dirk was attacking but that small segment in the third was just ridiculous. Dude was barely getting touched during those "fouls."

24 free throws for a jump shooter is OD

Yeah, I'm sure every foul called against Westbrook or Durant was an absolute, no questions asked foul...

Dirk was attacking tonight...

The officials sucked. But they sucked both ways... They refused to let the game flow in the second half. An awful, awful basketball game to watch.
I like the mavs but I don't like watching the refs reward one player so many free points. Yes dirk was attacking but that small segment in the third was just ridiculous. Dude was barely getting touched during those "fouls."

24 free throws for a jump shooter is OD

Damn. Refsbrook shows up for OKC but doesn't come through with his FTs and if Westbrook has a better shooting game OKC arguably wins despite 40+ bench pts coming from the Mavs. Thunder can't do that again they need to contain that bench if they want a chance.

Beautiful performances from Durant and Dirk. Hope in game 2 Kev gets some help.

Damn. Refsbrook shows up for OKC but doesn't come through with his FTs and if Westbrook has a better shooting game OKC arguably wins despite 40+ bench pts coming from the Mavs. Thunder can't do that again they need to contain that bench if they want a chance.

Beautiful performances from Durant and Dirk. Hope in game 2 Kev gets some help.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

cuando lo hacen en el?

I'm a Mavs fan and have Kobe in my sig, Just my dude.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

cuando lo hacen en el?

I'm a Mavs fan and have Kobe in my sig, Just my dude.

Rewatch that Third quarter, and Durant/Westbrook together had just as many freethrows on just as tickytack of calls.

Rewatch that Third quarter, and Durant/Westbrook together had just as many freethrows on just as tickytack of calls.

Those fouls that were called on the Thunder players when Dirk was backing them down were @%!#@@+% though.

OKC better find a way to defend without fouling and soon...

Westbrook needs to play like he did game 7 of the second round. Get his teammates involved before worrying about his own shots. 

Westbrook needs to play like he did game 7 of the second round. Get his teammates involved before worrying about his own shots. 

Dirk, Terry, and Barea are killing teams. If I was the thunder I would let kidd open all game instead of terry.

I don't know if Westbrook will be able to start making jumpers. I see the mavs sweeping again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom