OFFICIAL DAVIDSON VS ST. MARYS POST NIT ESPN 2 NOW

It's amazing that Davidson is even competitive. I'm watching this game and Curry has to do EVERYTHING. He passes the ball to a player under the rim andhe can't even make a layup.

I can't see Curry coming back for another year. The level of talent he has to work with on this team is appalling. I think he'll be okay playing PG atthe next level, he's got the ability to make plays, it's just his current teammates lack the ability to put the ball in the basket.

if only Curry had a serviceable supporting cast.
smh.gif
tired.gif

his brother Seth should of teamed up with Steph. i understand you don't want to be in your big brothers shadow, but it would only be for 2 years, and thenit'd be Seth's team.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

As far as Davidson's success goes, Jason Richards was/is more important than Steph.
yep. Richards was much more vital last year when Curry went off for 30 in the 2nd half vs Gonzaga. you are 100% correct.

it's sad how you and Allen are still salty over Curry ousting your teams in the dance last year.

Tonight really showcased how Steph has to literally do everything on offense.

it's sad how you and Allen are still salty over Curry ousting your teams in the dance last year.
he shot 8 for 21.

Whatever.
smh.gif
tired.gif

and in the same breath, you discredit Richards.

so........obviously he had one last year, correct?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

smh.gif
tired.gif
and in the same breath, you discredit Richards.

so........obviously he had one last year, correct?

yes, Curry had a better supporting cast last year. but to say that Richards was more important to Davidson's success last year than Curry isoutrageous.

Davidson went from winning three games in the NCAA Tournament to losing in the second round of the NIT.

The only other relevant player besides Richards that they lost after last season was Sander.

So, what happened?

Mills is 1st round talent for sure!

That said, Stephen Curry needs to leave for the NBA this season.. it won't get any better w' this Davidson team.. sorry, they just don't have thetalent to compete..

Davidson went from winning three games in the NCAA Tournament to losing in the second round of the NIT.

The only other relevant player besides Richards that they lost after last season was Sander.

So, what happened?
answer: Curry was forced to play pg on a team full of bums. yes, Richards was valuable last year- but do you realize why Richards looked good lastyear? CURRY. he averaged 8 assists per game last year because he had the pleasure of passing to Curry. Curry CARRIED Davidson last year, Richards was justalong for the ride. all Richards did was take the burden off of Curry a bit.

Was in the building tonight. Game was crazy, everyone was just amazed with every shot Curry made, and was on their toes every time he touched the ball. If hehad more help, they would be a much better team. Mary's defense was better than I expected too. Great game to watch.

As far as Davidson's success goes, Jason Richards was/is more important than Steph.

laugh.gif
OK.

No Jason Richards = At least they have a chance to win w/ Steph
No Stephen Curry = New Jersey Institute of Technology

laugh.gif
KLJ , My man.

The hate is thick ain't it?

I don't even think you really believe that Richards was more important than Steph.wo Steph, they would have to run their offense through.....Lovedale (
sick.gif
) or some !$$@.

And I would love to see Seth transfer to a bigger school so we can see him play more.

smh.gif
@ this game being at 11:30. I passed out in the middle of the 1st half

Back
Top Bottom