OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I noticed those Outlet grapes didn't come in the original box. They came in all black box not the black and cement.

got my grape v's in from San Marcos TX outlet an they were immaculant.couldnt find one flaw oppose to the grape v's i bought at FTL on release day.

Last edited:
Nike Factory Store Bergen Town Center had a couple things up by the register when I was there at about 5:00. I'm assuming they were all returns.

Air Jordan V Oreo size 13

Zoom Revis EXT Camo size 10 

KD VI PB&J size 10

Barkley Posite Max Gamma Green size 13

Went to rosemont , nothing pure trash , except the 30% off hash wall nothing good at all worth looking twice at , headed to south chi will post pics

Went to rosemont , nothing pure trash , except the 30% off hash wall nothing good at all worth looking twice at , headed to south chi will post pics

Came in here to say the same thing. Had FlyKnits for $109.99 + 30% off but nothing too good. Same for the Aurora Nike Outlet. Clearance clothes was picked through at both locations.

Only 20% off the hash wall yesterday for me - hopefully they're all switching to 30% off because I have some returns and a Nike gift card

nike citadel had 40% off clearance and 30% hashwall. employee said it's through the weekend. wasn't much of anything to note though.

Good look out caveatemptor! Good people out there. They are not doing phone orders until Monday, but they are holding shoes until Monday and giving call backs to place the order. Picked up Jordan 28 oak hills for roughly $100 and the Jordan 28 electric green

Closing out the year here nothing crazy saw 1 forging iron lebrons sz10 return that's bout it, south CHI
View media item 713543
GALLERY]

Saw a NSW Nike Destroyer with the leather sleeves.. Tan sleeves I think. Size XL for $129.99. At my local Marshalls in Long Island, NY. No Nike tags, only Marshalls tags. If it was a small, I definitely would've copped. Any NTers interested, I can help you out.

Pretty sure it was this one:

View media item 713562

Does anyone know any good boutiques or shops that sell Air Max's, jordans or just NIKES in NEW YORK?

I'm making a trip out there tonight and ill be there for four days and I'm looking to shop for some dope kicks.

let me know! thanks!

[h1]Nike Factory Store - Katy Mills - Near Houston, TX[/h1][h4]5000 Katy Mills Cir #202, Katy, TX 77494
(281) 644-4901[/h4]
They take phone orders and will honor the in-store price (which includes the extra 30% when applicable!)

Nike KD V Elite "Superhero"

Hyper Blue / Voltage-Blackened Blue

Style Code: 585386 400

Sz 7.5-12, 13, 14

Price: $99.99

Nike KD V Elite "Home Playoffs"

White/Tour Yellow-Photo Blue

Style Code: 585386 100

Sz 8.5, 9.5, 10-12

Price: $99.99

Nike Air Jordan 2012

White/Black/Old Royal