OFFICIAL DECEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howell MI

Don't waste your time going. I went last night 30% off hash wall. 40% off equipment and clothing. I didn't check the clothing or equipment. Hash had nothing worth mentioning.

The main aisles the only thing that stood out were kd 5 elite white/blk/gold $150.

I did pick up some grape 5's (gs) for $80. I picked up the last two good size 5y. The were stamped b grade but were flawless. They had size 4-4.5y as of last night.

Good look out caveatemptor! Good people out there. They are not doing phone orders until Monday, but they are holding shoes until Monday and giving call backs to place the order. Picked up Jordan 28 oak hills for roughly $100 and the Jordan 28 electric green
How much were the electric green AJ 28? Same price as the oak hills?

Those AM 95 DYN are fire, esp for that price. That is a steal, unfortunately not my size. I saw some AM 95 DYN at the Anthem Arizona outlet recently, but for $89.99.
The colorway was Volt, Iguana, Grey and black

View media item 714609just got back from nike AC they too had 30% off the wall ..nothin really to write home about that im sure other nike outlets dont have how ever someone misspriced these acg boots that were suppose to be 70 but the box said 31.99

Vacaville had 40% off all clearance apparel 30% off hash and clearance shoes. Nothing to special FSR of XX8 oak hill academy r whatever it was called for 170 plus 30% off. Also FSR of the purple black super fly 2 for 89 I believeView media item 714979 had white Niners and raiders jerseys on sale too place was ridiculously crowded tho took 20 mins to check out

Good look out caveatemptor! Good people out there. They are not doing phone orders until Monday, but they are holding shoes until Monday and giving call backs to place the order. Picked up Jordan 28 oak hills for roughly $100 and the Jordan 28 electric green
Electric Green's? OOoooOOooOOoo.

I just called at around 8:30 Pacific and they fully processed my order. Just gotta be assertive.

Last edited:
Went to a couple local marshalls in so cal. Saw a bunch of plaid wool and leather Jordan jackets for 149.99 a very nice black on black wool and leather nike jacket for 149.99 hyperdisruptors in various colors including the think pinks for 49.99 and one pair of lebron X canary size 16 for 49.99

Are outlets still doing the $25/$50 off card if you purchase $100/$200?
I didn't see any notices at the outlet I went to (Citadel, CA).

Citadel, like many other outlets, had a ton of KD Elite V's.  Seems like they hit outlets hard now because of that crazy retail price and subpar performance (for the price).  They had the white colorway for $150 w/ 30% off hash and the blue/volt for $100.

Also had XX8's in black/red/white for like $170.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom