OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

ir regards to Boxing Day in Canada, England. Was in London 2 years ago on vacay, when the Jordan 11 came out and I didn't no what was going on until I saw everyone numb rush the footlocker I was at.. Basically it's their biggest shopping day of the year (Black Friday) so everything at foot locker Niketown etc. etc is half off. I bought two Jordan 11 gamma and a whole bunch of stuff due to this holiday!!!! I hope Canada is the same. Good luck out there! DOS

Citadel Outlet
They had WTKD seemed like a FSRI think $159.99
Bunch of scattered air fragments
They also had air Jordan 6 chrome 119.99
Air Jordan 11 cobalt FSR 129.99
And some type of hurache for 69.99
Saw a size 8.5 brown pinnacle for retail

Awesome first post. Repped and thank you VERY much. I was able to get the 11 Cobalts and 6 Chrome Lows.

For those looking, the 11's were in a weird spot. Not in the runs. They were on the back wall in between the break for size 11 and then larger size hash wall. Looked like almost a full size run but I got the last 12 (that I saw) and they didn't have anything larger than a 11 1/2 showing.

The 6's weren't even on the sales floor. A friendly associate asked me if I was finding everything OK and I asked if they had them. He looked in the back and they did.

If you're in the area I would suggest checking it out. Aside from the previously mentioned shoes they had some good deals on runners (Free's, Air Max, Pegasus, etc...), Westbrook's in grey for $65, Kobe X highs for $130, and various Kobe's on the hash. I also saw a guy with some Jordan aqua 8's. Not sure what the inventory or price was on those. Guessing another shoe from the back

To busy to take pictures. I dont believe there was anything additional off the hash.

Under Amour store was wack (like normal)

Reebok store was wack (like normal)

Adidas store had a couple interesting things (Mostly boost models) but the prices were pretty bad.

Just called Vacaville, CA, arent taking phone orders on the 11 lows...shouldve put up a bigger fight, do you guys think its worth it to call back and ask for a manager?

Here's a shoe you can cop via phone order

image.jpg

Nike CJ3 Flyweave Trainer "Georgia Peach" 725231-081

$54.97

Nike Factory Store

Grapevine, TX

I placed a phone order about 3 hours ago and was told shoes will ship out on Monday. Also, if you ever have a style/color code to look for a shoe but don't like NikeFind, Call Ontario Mills Nike. No matter how slammed they are, they have helped me every single time I call them.

Quickly ran into the Nike outlet (Rehoboth Beach, DE). Did a quick glance but didn't take pics...notable stuff I saw real quick
FSR of WTKD. I think 150-160 ish
FSR of WTL . Around 180
FSR of KD 7 elite gold . I think 140 ish
FSR of KD 8 (gray/green ones). I believe 109.

Sorry about not remembering the prices. I was running late for a Xmas event and had the wife and kids in the car so I kept it quick.

A few pages ago there was a post from I believe Paramus where they had the gold/black penny 6's. I called and they said they didn't have any left. Anyway if anyone sees these in there travels let me know!

Aurora, IL.

Hare XX9 down to $60. Not sure if there was any additional percent off on top.

They had the PSNY Horizon sz 11 and XX9 low sz 11 behind the counter. Not sure about prices.

Thanks for the heads up on FNL, and repped. Scores a few nice pieces of apparel for cheap.

Nike Store 25% Off Clearance - promo code: BESTYOU

All sale items (including clearance) are 30% off at Nike factory stores (not sure about clearance).

Both promos are until 1/4

Back
Top Bottom