OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Anyone looking for the Eddie Cruz Dunk Hi, SoleClassics in Columbus, OH has them and ships: http://www.soleclassics.com/wordpress/

vg786e.jpg

Do you need the coupon for Nike F&F or will they honor it if you just mention it?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Kid Lebron

15% off ebay with bing
it was 10% yesterday, it's 8% now. I hope it goes back up to 25% or 30% like last year. i am not seeing 15% though.
yea i see 8% too
smile.gif

Airberg - Last time I saw some KD1's where at Nordstrom Rack for about $45 about a month or so back here in SoCal. Not sure there are any of these storesyour way, but if there is, you might want to check that out.

I've seen more people reselling b-grade Kyrptonate so maybe they hit again, nikefind couldn't find anything though.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I'm gonna head out to woodbury soon, I'll have an update!

Woodbury is always gucci in my book... they stay w/ some nice stuff...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by Kid Lebron

15% off ebay with bing
it was 10% yesterday, it's 8% now. I hope it goes back up to 25% or 30% like last year. i am not seeing 15% though.
yea i see 8% too
smile.gif

Bing is tricky that way when it comes to eBay. Discounts will vary depending on what you search for. Go to bing.com, and search for "Nintendo Wii". One of the first results will be eBay at 15% cash back. So long as you click on that link, and do your searching on eBay in that tab/window, you've gotthe 15% cash back. Keep in mind though that the cash back is only on "buy it now" items, and only if you use PayPal to pay for the item.

Question for those of you who have been to the south Chicago store. Is that an outlet, or clearance store? Also, is there an actual parking lot, or is itstreet parking?

And a suggestion for these official threads. Maybe we can update the original post with vital information. For example, the current bing discounts forvarious stores, any important finds like the Bos (missed those; that's what I get for not visiting NT for a whole 2 days
mad.gif
), etc. That way, we have one organized spot for important stuff. Otherwise, alot of this stuff gets lost very easily in a thread that quickly expands to 40+ pages.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Airberg - Last time I saw some KD1's where at Nordstrom Rack for about $45 about a month or so back here in SoCal. Not sure there are any of these stores your way, but if there is, you might want to check that out.

Thanks. There are actually 2 Nordstrom Racks around here. I will check them out.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I'm gonna head out to woodbury soon, I'll have an update!

Woodbury is always gucci in my book... they stay w/ some nice stuff...

went there on black friday and they had b grade dmp viis. they were od'in on the price at like $130 or something though. They might be less now, and then25% off, idk.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

I've seen more people reselling b-grade Kyrptonate so maybe they hit again, nikefind couldn't find anything though.

Called for info and same here. No luck.... Sux that some NT'ers are stingy bout telling where they getting the Kryptonates.

Nyrican23..i'm headin to Woodbury tomorrow..i'll update if i don't see urs..

Santa Fe, NM Update

Fusion 9 wht/blk/yellow 24.97 only 8,8.5, and 13's left
Trunner Q4 wht/laser blue 19.97 only 8.5 and 10-11
Pro Classic blk/red 37.97 scattered sizes
Sharkley blk/red/wht/gold 24.97 FSR
Zoom Flight Club wht/navy 44.99 FSR
Dunk Hi 2 colors 39.97 FSR
Dunk Low 3 colors 39.97 FSR
Kids AM 90 wht/mean green/blk 7.97 11-3 (Preschool)

Jordan
BLoyal wht/red 69.99 FSR
Flight 45 wht/red/cement and blk/red 79.99 FSR
Jumpman Pro Low blk/silver/white 79.99 FSR

bout to head over to smithfield, i'll check on the ones memphis grabbed just in case

hopin they got it goin on tonight

Back
Top Bottom