Official DECEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 25% OFF NDC CLEARANCE, EXP 1/2/12

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Damn first reply already broke the rules. I mean it's only in bold letters in the title

OKC outlet had Kobe Vs in wolf grey and ink or $45 last time I checked. Call for sizes, jump on these quick because I know people have been waiting for these to drop back down below 50

They are doing friends and family starting today. Whether or not you get a coupon depends on who you deal with there. I went to monroe and was basically told to kick rocks that if I aint family or friend I aint getting one.

Originally Posted by Blaze7

So has anyone gone today to the Nike outlet stores today? I want to know if the 30% coupon is legit. I go to Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise, FL but its a far drive so I don't want to make the trip for nothing. I don't even know if I'm going to get anything. Last time (June 2011) they had the coupons and I snagged a bagpack for school for dirt cheap. But I see the recent Nike outlet shoes and nothing interests me too much. They will probably have the Cement III's out there in about 6 months though so I'm going to keep my eye out for that. I'm rocking my Flips right now and they've started cracking in only 3 wears
30t6p3b.gif
The F&F works. I have three and already used 1. thanks

I just went today the Nike Outlet in Sunrise, FL. They had some ok stuff. Nothing spectacular on the hash wall. They had a lot of clothing for cheap and I picked up 1 coupon for myself. They don't like to just hand them out to anyone, but I was really nice about it and they let me have one for myself.

White/Red Lebron 8's for $100 at Chandler AZ Nordstrom Rack..only 2 size 12 and 1 size 11.5.
(480) 722-2000

Oldsole n Blaze GOING IN preciated as always....

432525 481 HoH Air Go LWP (Golden State Warriors) Vineland outlet call for sizes I know they got some 10s I got an 11 couple days ago $59.99

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Oldsole n Blaze GOING IN preciated as always....

432525 481 HoH Air Go LWP (Golden State Warriors) Vineland outlet call for sizes I know they got some 10s I got an 11 couple days ago $59.99

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
He's referring to outlet in Orlando - Vineland Road.

I was actually there last night. I purchased the last size 13. Saw mostly 9, 10 & 10.5 as I recall.
Nothing larger than a 10.5. Also, only about 8 -10 pairs as of 7 pm yesterday.
Nothing else really good, I did see some of the Orlando colorway of the Penny 1's for $79.99 on hash wall.
Mostly size 9 - 10's

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

White/Red Lebron 8's for $100 at Chandler AZ Nordstrom Rack..only 2 size 12 and 1 size 11.5.
(480) 722-2000
saw those and they had a few bigger size of them too.. saw a 14 and 15 as well..  although sucks they finally caught on that their prices were pretty low on some shoes since I remember getting lebron 8's for $59.90 or even $49.90, same thing with the kobe v's as well.. now they are 99.90 and the kobe vi's are just about that same price although i haven't seen many there lately..  still cheaper than retail, but not quite the great deals they used to be.. 

Ndc just got another restock or the Orlando penny 1 in size 9, 10.5, and 11 for the people that missed out on these sizes a few nights agoMine comes in today

MJ's Colleted, do you know if those Carolina Blue Jordans 2 are B grade?. If you look at the boxes to the left of the shoe they have
that stamp on them. However, I cannot tell if those boxes are for the Jordan 2's.

Update: Called store and confirmed B grade

they appeared to be... box has stamp on it.... unless the box belongs to another shoe

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Wow didn't think I would see the cardinals at an outlet store

I would bet those are B-grade.  I was @ Nike in Allen, Tx last week and they had Cardinal B-grades for $119.

I saw the Cardinals at the Kissimmee outlet and they were trash.  Paint and Glue stains all over.

Nike Factory Stores:

Starting today December 6th thru Saturday Dec 24th, get a $25 Score Card for every $100 purchased. Max. (2) score cards per visit.

*restrictions:  Score Cards redeemable Jan 1 - 31st. 2012  

Must purchase at least $50 to use a $25 Score Card

Back
Top Bottom