Official DECEMBER 2013 Pick Up Thread Vol. Let's see your gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
burberry? :nerd: :nerd:
Ha, was not expecting that. Burberry Prorsum indeed. You recognize that specific jacket or is there some detail/signature that gives it away?
lol, i pretty much transitioned my whole wardrobe recently from all polo everything to all burberry. i been on the site and in the store so much over the past couple of months i recognize pretty much everything. so to answer ur question, no there's nothing that gives it away. nice pick up tho. :pimp:

i never post clothes pick ups, but since we're on the topic here are the last 2 pieces i picked up (had to rock the bordeaux joint immediately)...

suede shearling hoodies
k0itld.jpg

9r7uih.jpg

and, of course the normal stuff...
View media item 717760View media item 717761View media item 717762

Last edited:
Those hoodies look like they'd be crazy comfortable. Is there a Burberry store out in Towson? I don't make my way out there very often but know they made that luxury wing to the mall a few years ago...

Those hoodies look like they'd be crazy comfortable. Is there a Burberry store out in Towson? I don't make my way out there very often but know they made that luxury wing to the mall a few years ago...

man, comfortable ain't the word. and yes, there is a burberry store in towson and yeah it's in the luxury wing right across from LV. that's the 1 i usually shop at, but the 1 in dc is like 3x the size of the towson store.

Last edited:
Great stuff everyone. Like the ducks foam off foot, but couldn't really see myself wearing them much- Cool to look at, but glad I saved the 250. that xx8 shroudless is one under the radar shoe :smokin

Not a huge fan of AM's but couldn't pass on em for 47, does anybody have an info on them? I googled them but I didn't find out alot.  Leather is 
pimp.gif

Picked the Prelude 3's up for my mother. I swear she gets nicer sneakers then me haha

lol, i pretty much transitioned my whole wardrobe recently from all polo everything to all burberry. i been on the site and in the store so much over the past couple of months i recognize pretty much everything. so to answer ur question, no there's nothing that gives it away. nice pick up tho. :pimp:

i never post clothes pick ups, but since we're on the topic here are the last 2 pieces i picked up (had to rock the bordeaux joint immediately)...

suede shearling hoodies

Those hoodies burberry or? :nerd:

yeah currensy, they're burberry brit. there is also a 3rd colorway... all black, but it sold out before i could cop. on another note, nice pick ups on the oregon foams. salty ain't the word. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom